Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Transfers

• 19-01-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭

Jiminez out - Arnie in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

gammygils wrote: »
    Jiminez out - Arnie in

Jiminez home to West Ham, Arnie away to Shandong Luneng. Think I’ll stick with Jiminez 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Currently banking, but lets see how today goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭macraignil

Chilwell out David Luiz in. Must be my worst selection of the season getting in Chilwell on the wildcard to contribute 0 points in 2 games. If I had held Digne I would be doing much better but fear of the leaky Everton defense means I probably would have him on the bench on the weeks he scores well anyway. Chilwell was supposed to be holding a place for Duffy to get over a couple of tough games but forced sale of Kane means I can upgrade the defense.
    Now looking at Luiz, Alexander Arnold, Robertson, Trippier, and Wan Bissaka at the back to hopefully get some steady scores. Might even go 5 at the back some week if the fixtures look promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Richarlison is getting upgraded after recent savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Richarlison out for Jota will be a popular one I'd say. Might even jump on it myself! Could be a 0.2m price saver too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ever since I commented in GW19 hat Anderson, Pererya and Richarlison were all ticking over for me, they have zero returns between them in 4 GWs.

One (at least) is going this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I'm likely gonna upgrade Richie to a Spurs Mid. Will have a good look st Alli tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 37,450 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm thinking Ricky out, Jota in. Always felt that Jota would turn out good, had him at the start of the season but it's taken him time to find his feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just brought in Digne, and OG.
    ITS DIGNE , FRASER(COASTING) OR MARTIAL (FORM)
    there just don't look like they are gonna get more than 2/3 points per game.
    Any suggestions on who should come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Richarlison out for Jota will be a popular one I'd say. Might even jump on it myself! Could be a 0.2m price saver too.

Might do the same. Will lose 0.1 on Ricky tonight. Though I should really have learnt my lesson about early transfers after TAA last week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭CSWS101

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Just brought in Digne, and OG.
    ITS DIGNE , FRASER(COASTING) OR MARTIAL (FORM)
    there just don't look like they are gonna get more than 2/3 points per game.
    Any suggestions on who should come in?

Digne was incredibly unlucky for the OG. Wouldn't go near looking at getting rid of him based on that, still on corners and very attacking. Not buying everton defenders for the clean sheets

Wolves' next 6:

West Ham (H)
    Everton (A)
    Newcastle (H)
    Bournemouth (A)
    Huddersfield (A)
    Cardiff (H)

A triple up mightn't be a bad idea, though they're a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde team like Leicester. Don't really trust them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

2 FTs and 0.6m in the bank.

Anderson (no recent returns) and Martial (now have Pogba and Rashford) are the two potentially up for the chop.

Strongly considering hopping on the Jota train to profitsville.

Could also look to upgrade Digne or Etheridge again as well.

Milivojevic is also one that's flying under the radar a bit so may look to get him in also.

Anderson & Martial (14.4) > Jota & Milivojevic (12.0) giving myself 3.0m to play with net week with just 1FT.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Digne was incredibly unlucky for the OG. Wouldn't go near looking at getting rid of him based on that, still on corners and very attacking. Not buying everton defenders for the clean sheets

I might hang onto him so if that's the case. He was the star of the show last week, after all. :pac: :)

Hmm I have enough for Ricky to Siggy but Everton have looked poor any time I've watched them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

Best Arnie replacement? 0.0 ITB so has to be same price or cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Depends on aguero
    If I am keeping him ill bank
    I am resigned to owning Ricky until gw27

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Ricky and Anderson are now problems

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

The build up to GW23 I kept posting about Laca scoring in big games, I bottle it last min and he scores early on.
    My 3 scored with BB on, so all was not lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Son to Romeu more than likely, happy with my front 7 and don't want a headache each week so benching Romeu makes more sense. Will give me some cash to possibly upgrade defence the following week if needs be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Son to Romeu more than likely, happy with my front 7 and don't want a headache each week so benching Romeu makes more sense. Will give me some cash to possibly upgrade defence the following week if needs be.

Hold Son tilll the deadline. If S korea get knocked out he will be back for next gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Possibly Anderson & Success to Rashford & McNeil for another -4. Would give me a front 7 of:
    Salah Pogba Ricky Sterling
    Kun Rashford Ings

Looks decent on paper although a bit templatey

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Lacazette from Kamara is tempting

Feels a lot less template than getting Auba back in for Jimenez

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Hold Son tilll the deadline. If S korea get knocked out he will be back for next gw.

Not a bad call, I may replace Ricky with Son if he is back early.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Transfers done. Quaner and Martial out for Rashford and Puncheon for a hit. Rashford in is pure damage limitation and I am probably too late to the party now. Puncheon gives me another bench player as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

My team have brilliant fixtures next week. Hoping to bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

spock. wrote: »
    My team have brilliant fixtures next week. Hoping to bank.

Same here half tempted to BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Either Wilson to Aubamayeng or Fraser to literally anyone premium.

I’ll decide over the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Wolves' next 6:

West Ham (H)
    Everton (A)
    Newcastle (H)
    Bournemouth (A)
    Huddersfield (A)
    Cardiff (H)

A triple up mightn't be a bad idea, though they're a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde team like Leicester. Don't really trust them.
    I was thinking the other day, Boly should be back for the Newcastle game which is when their good run really starts. He could be a good option then for Doherty non-owners, particularly if he drops in price before, as good cs potential there and he pops up with the odd goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Transfers done. Quaner and Martial out for Rashford and Puncheon for a hit. Rashford in is pure damage limitation and I am probably too late to the party now. Puncheon gives me another bench player as well.
    Didn’t Rashford go off injured?

Advertisement