Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

degsie wrote: »
    Marlay Park?

No, pitches at the back of UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Surely there was an owners manual in the glovebox?

Edit , bah, beaten to it.

It would also be mentioned in the sales brochure and also one of the first things you notice on the test drive :)

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Did they buy the car or hire it via PCP ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Scoondal wrote: »
    Did they buy the car or hire it via PCP ?

you'd find a lot of those would be 'pool cars' owned by companies and financed through a commercial loan over 6 years or some other strategy. Can be quite tax friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Had to be a KE reg anyway. Boom country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Patww79 wrote: »
    Had to be a KE reg anyway. Boom country.

About time everyone just admitted the truth and renamed it Dublin west. Nice DW on the reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Saw 3 19's today Hyundai Tucson x2 in white and a Blue Ford Focus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

About time everyone just admitted the truth and renamed it Dublin west. Nice DW on the reg.

as a resident of north Kildare ill second this, south kildare is kildare , leixlip, celbridge, maynooth, kilcock, clane, straffan, sallins are all just dublin extensions really, sprawled from former dub residents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭ofcork

Is it just me but the chrome on the Bentley's talilights not lining up exactly would bother me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

ofcork wrote: »
    Is it just me but the chrome on the Bentley's talilights not lining up exactly would bother me.

For the funds it would set you back it's an abomination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Autosport wrote: »
    Saw 3 19's today Hyundai Tucson x2 in white and a Blue Ford Focus :)
    Spotted THE famous Blue 191 Focus in Portlaoise yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

a neighbour was nearly killed two years ago when her passat electric handbrake failed on an incline just as she was going to get a baby buggy out of the boot , the car rolled over her and pinned her breaking her pelvis and leg , she was lucky that they were able to save her leg . i think she still walks with a limp today , lucky to be alive .

Assuming you mean Grange. I remember that. She got an awful doing. She'll never be 100% right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

ofcork wrote: »

Looks like cheap Halfords trim, nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Saw my first one this morning. A grey VW Tiguan. I think the owner previously had a 161 wine Tiguan.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Diseased toe

Hyundai Kona Electric in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

191 Kuga going through town yesterday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 51,179 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seen my first ones today - Merc E Class and Mitsubishi Outlander.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Saw a E-Class 200D yesterday - 191-KE-200

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭hooch-85

bazz26 wrote: »
    Seen my first ones today - Merc E Class and Mitsubishi Outlander.

Saw a grey E Class coupe in Childers Road yesterday, hardly same one? Nice looking car to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭helen87

my birthday present from me to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

as a resident of north Kildare ill second this, south kildare is kildare , leixlip, celbridge, maynooth, kilcock, clane, straffan, sallins are all just dublin extensions really, sprawled from former dub residents.

As a native of south kildare we don't count north kildare as kildare. If you've got an 01 phone number or a dublin bus service you're not kildare! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

191 Kia Sportage bought to replace a 181 Sportage. I know yer man that bought it and the poor car will never see higher than 3rd gear and the engine will barely be warmed up.
    Stupid, buying a diesel and at most doing a few km a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,696 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

191 Kia Sportage bought to replace a 181 Sportage. I know yer man that bought it and the poor car will never see higher than 3rd gear and the engine will barely be warmed up.
    Is he a friend of the guy in Laois?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Herself's father is the same.

Has a 162 Qashqai diesel, does 6km back and forth daily commute to work, traded it in for a 191 Qashqai diesel, I tried to say it to him but theres no getting through to some people. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭greendragon3

my ould fella has a 142 qashqai and only creeps into town ( 4klms ) every day so its not even getting warm , hes had it back a few times because the " start / stop " keeps showing a malfunction and they finally told him in nissan that he is not driving it on enough , seemingly they have some sort of smart alternator fitted and if its not getting enough of a charge daily it will start to shut off non vital components such as " start / stop " etc , i keep telling the ould to drive the ****e out of it for at least an hour once a week but he wont heed me just keeps giving off about " too much electronics in these new cars "

• Registered Users Posts: 51,179 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Saw a grey E Class coupe in Childers Road yesterday, hardly same one? Nice looking car to be fair.

Saw it out in Raheen but it was a grey saloon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Neighbour of ours here in North Kildare took delivery of a new grey Tucson the other day - 191-KE-1!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

madds wrote: »
    Neighbour of ours here in North Kildare took delivery of a new grey Tucson the other day - 191-KE-1!!

They paid 1000 euro to reserve the plate, and skimped on the specifications. It's only a Comfort plus, no leather, no rear reverse camera, 3" smaller info screen, no wireless charging, no apple / google play that's all in the next spec up Executive, an extra 2k!
    Typical Irish plate snobbery!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Dia1988 wrote: »
    They paid 1000 euro to reserve the plate, and skimped on the specifications. It's only a Comfort plus, no leather, no Sat Nav that's in the next spec up Executive.
    Typical Irish plate snobbery!

Or they picked the specification to suit themselves.
    If you don't like leather and don't need sat nav why pay for them?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

elperello wrote: »
    Or they picked the specification to suit themselves.
    If you don't like leather and don't need sat nav why pay for them?

Do they Need a 191Ke1 reg?

Advertisement