Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Unkel.
    Did vw1 take the polijot in the end?

Thanks Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 65,053 ✭✭✭✭unkel

He did indeed!

Ok thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

unkel wrote: »
    He did indeed!

Poljot, you say?
    Which one?
    Do tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    Poljot, you say?
    Which one?
    Do tell.

Go back a few posts and you can see it

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Go back a few posts and you can see it

Ah yes, saw that one. Very nice.
    Quite fond of a Soviet era Poljot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Selling my Seamaster Professional basically brand new less than a year old.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/omega-seamaster-professional-ceramic/17022700

cCUWhyLh.jpg

Sweet! Why you selling, saving up for a Batman? :D

Sweet! Why you selling, saving up for a Batman? :D

Never wear it so a shame to have it sitting there....Ceramic Daytona is the only watch for me, I have an agreement with myself that, that is the only, next and final watch I will buy. I went on a bit of a watch buying bender last year, but have calmed down a bit now. :D

Pm sent,.

• Advertisement

Should read @fitzgeme pm sent

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-padi-prospex-srpa21k1/17023628

Seiko Padi basically unworn........bargain and I bet will be gone within a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-padi-prospex-srpa21k1/17023628

Seiko Padi basically unworn........bargain and I bet will be gone within a day.

Fitz,

Lovely watch. Very tempted.

Getting a lot of interest, already provisionally agreed to sell on Wednesday but will let it go to somebody quicker, would rather a trusted boards.ie watchforum person.

I'll take it fitzgeme. Would be a crime not to :)

You still have my contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Horoaddict

http://www.adverts.ie/16618453

This is still available. Absolutely gorgeous piece and really surprised it hasn't moved on my now.

Put a brand new Hirsch strap on with matching colour clasp.

Pm if you'd like to make an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsUitpCHgyp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hlcplcm44pur

http://www.adverts.ie/16305954

Want to sell this Seiko Kinetic SUN019 as it's just sitting in the watch box not getting any wrist time. It's like new they are in fields for almost €700. I'm selling mine for €380

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Getting a lot of interest, already provisionally agreed to sell on Wednesday but will let it go to somebody quicker, would rather a trusted boards.ie watchforum person.

Mmmmmmmm, I was looking at one of these last weekend unfortunately i mentioned it to wifey who said she would get me one, if the sale falls through i might be interested

Sale did not fall through, tweek84. It's on my wrist right now :)

But you'll get your chance no doubt. If you can get one go for it. These watches are great and they are just so much value for money.

I was never taken with the "Pepsi" bezels before. Until I tried on the exact same watch as this turtle in a shop two years ago. Bought it there and then. After a while I traded up to a watch that I preferred (I was coming from humble beginnings but trading my way up to a Longines) but I've regretted selling it ever since. I think this is a keeper

That means the new Pepsi Seiko SKX009 I have on order (not even got it yet) and unfortunately the Steinhart Ocean One Green 41 will have to go too. Unless I am already getting decent offers here, I'll stick them on adverts.ie in due course...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭blahfckingblah

But you'll get your chance no doubt. If you can get one go for it. These watches are great and they are just so much value for money.

I was never taken with the "Pepsi" bezels before. Until I tried on the exact same watch as this turtle in a shop two years ago. Bought it there and then. After a while I traded up to a watch that I preferred (I was coming from humble beginnings but trading my way up to a Longines) but I've regretted selling it ever since. I think this is a keeper

That means the new Pepsi Seiko SKX009 I have on order (not even got it yet) and unfortunately the Steinhart Ocean One Green 41 will have to go too. Unless I am already getting decent offers here, I'll stick them on adverts.ie in due course...
    how much for either? early bird and all that

How much for the SKX009 Unkel?

I haven't got the SKX009 yet, maybe it's lost in the post :p

Steinhart is as good as new, only have it a few months myself. Bought it from a boardsie who bough it new. €280 for anyone in here
    SKX009 - I think I ordered it on black rubber. Comes in pouch (not in box). I guess €190

Collected from me in Lucan

I haven't got the SKX009 yet, maybe it's lost in the post :p

Steinhart is as good as new, only have it a few months myself. Bought it from a boardsie who bough it new. €280 for anyone in here
    SKX009 - I think I ordered it on black rubber. Comes in pouch (not in box). I guess €190

Collected from me in Lucan

I'll take the SKX009 when it gets to you! If it ever arrives 😂

I still have some Seiko for sale.

Edited*

Edited*

Edited*

2shea wrote: »
    Citizen Seiko greens sailor omega Rolex nnnnmmm no!

Eh, are you having a moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    Eh, are you having a moment?

I'd say someone's after 'misplacing' their phone! :pac:

Advertisement