Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 A Day Smoker looking for a Vape Machine

Options
  • 25-12-2018 12:56am
    Site Banned Posts: 32

hey all
    looking for a good vape machine , i like the long ones and not the boxy (ex:alien smok) vapes , needs a good tank capacity

any recommendations welcom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

New to Vaping ? try the Innokin T20S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

At 20 fags a day you'd also need 18mg strength liquid I'd say.

Another device to look at is the joyetech exceed d19. Been using that for a while and it's a nice vape.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

There are two types of vape. Mouth to lung, and direct to lung. MTL is like smoking. The other creates those big clouds.

All mods (the boxy battery thing or the long tube thing) have the same connection so what makes the difference is the tank that goes on top.

If you're after the cloud chasing kit go for any smok prince kit.

If it's mouth to lung, the Innokin T20S mentioned above is a great bit of kit.

There's also "pod" kits like this one

https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits535.html

I actually bought one a few days go, I'm using it with salt nic (it can be used with regular nic too) and it's one of the best little devices I've ever bought

jonski wrote: »
    New to Vaping ? try the Innokin T20S

+1. Simple set-up, working for me for almost 6 months. Have told 2 45-years smokers to get them and they've been happy for a couple of months now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dirtdrifter

Seems to be a few different types of it on Amazon

Is it a prism or starter kit? thanks

• Advertisement

Advertisement