Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Game week 21 transfers

Options
  • 29-12-2018 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

2 FT’s

On Pogwatch at moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

2 fts. Fab rising and Ederson falling tonight so likely to do that transfer later. Possibly Martial to Pogba then, will see what happens tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

2 FTs here. And I haven't a clue what to do.

Will see how the remainder games go. Could do with getting Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Insert #Pogmogi or #Pogback even....

352 here we come...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

2FT
    On troll watch

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

2FTs is the new -4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Etheridge has really gone under the radar. More saves than Fab and more clean sheets. And three pen saves now. Might just get him instead and save 0.2.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Chicho to Jimenez the current thinking, meaning the festering sore of Alonso gets to stay again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭bantee

May get rid of Ederson

That pool game was a scary scary watch but I’ll back my spread of squad value for one more week before getting salah back in the annoying ducker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Prob bank this week and then do Son/Kane to Salah and one Wilson/Mitro/Jiminez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Sorry guys but I think ill be getting hazard.

Well. I'm now not getting Hazard.

Well. I'm now not getting Hazard.

I still might

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thinking of an early wildcard. Thoughts on this team...?

Foster / Button
    Robertson / Digne / Doherty / Bennett / Bednarek
    F. Anderson / Richarlison / Salah / Hazard / Martial
    Kane / Jimenez / Rondon

Would leave zilch in the bank.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Foster / Button
    Kane / Jimenez / Rondon

Tasty team. Would replace Bennett with Wan B( Think they're the same price) realistically you'll never be doubling up with Wolves defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tasty team. Would replace Bennett with Wan B( Think they're the same price) realistically you'll never be doubling up with Wolves defence.

I did want AWB but unfortunately I'm 0.1 short. I'd have to downgrade elsewhere. I could move out Button for Speroni who is 3.9. Or perhaps bring in Ings for Rondon.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Bennett 4.1
    Wan-Biska 4.4

• Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Might try a non -4 this time. Or even bank ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sterling and Wilson to Salah and Quaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Got him in for this week, thank god I got one week from him before you break him ( watch him get a 1 pointer now!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Foster / Button
    Kane / Jimenez / Rondon

Great team on current form but VERY early for the WC imo

Kamara has to go. Can't see him playing much for a while. Just dunno if I can be bothered using a transfer on him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Any suggestions for a Chica replacement? Wilson is an option but hard to know if he will recapture his previous form, could go back to Arnie but he could fall apart at any moment. Deeney actually interests me given his fixtures but I already have Gerry d and don't think doubling up there is a good idea. Could go cheap and play two up front, if Solanke gets a loan move I might do that.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Any suggestions for a Chica replacement? Wilson is an option but hard to know if he will recapture his previous form, could go back to Arnie but he could fall apart at any moment. Deeney actually interests me given his fixtures but I already have Gerry d and don't think doubling up there is a good idea. Could go cheap and play two up front, if Solanke gets a loan move I might do that.

Ooh yes a solanke loan move could help me address my kamara situation

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

Deeney didn't start yesterday either , think he's too much of a risk. Rondon?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Deeney didn't start yesterday either , think he's too much of a risk. Rondon?
    Newcastle have terrible fixtures, Chelsea, City and Spurs in the next four GWs after today. Rondon has turned out to be the best Arnie replacement, should have gone with him originally.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Kamara has to go. Can't see him playing much for a while. Just dunno if I can be bothered using a transfer on him

I wouldn’t rush in to it.

These things can resolve very quickly and especially since they ended up getting a result.

Could be a simple case of apology and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

KevIRL wrote: »

We're past the worst of the rotatin risks now, if he's bench fodder for you anyway he's not worth a transfer till we see how it plays out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I wouldn’t rush in to it.

These things can resolve very quickly and especially since they ended up getting a result.

Could be a simple case of apology and move on.

Ranieri basically threw him under the bus after the game. Calling out his discipline. I don’t see this blowing over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ranieri basically threw him under the bus after the game. Calling out his discipline. I don’t see this blowing over

Couple games in the bad books at most.

Watch him transfer listed now I've said that....

Advertisement