Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

More than likely a boring bank.

Building steam towards a mini-wildcard to get Salah back.

Ederson, Alonso are in my thoughts to go for Cheapies, and then move Son out for Salah in January when Son is off on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

dahat wrote: »
    Alonso has no attacking returns in 9 gameweeks, sold....

But one more week....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would like to get pogba in but who to sacrifice. Salah martial richarlison Anderson and schurrle is my midfield. Is martial guaranteed to start every week when fit with Lukaku and Sanchez due back. Could offload martial and jimenez and bring in pogba and ings but seems a sideways move to me

I wouldn't be selling Anderson, Rickey or Salah. Can you upgrade Schurrle at all by downgrading elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Alonso has to go, not sure who to get though

Getting Hazard means dumping Sane at a -4, think ill hold off on that one

Dempsey wrote: »
    Alonso has to go, not sure who to get though

Getting Hazard means dumping Sane at a -4, think ill hold off on that one

Just a heads up - looks like Sane dropping tonight if money is tight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JayJoe1990

alonso > digne and ricky > hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 5,182 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Taa or digne? Taa might be a rotation risk but should get more clean sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Rashford and Son the two culprits most likely to be dropped for me, more so Rashford. Could take a punt on Deeney. Safest option however is Begovic out for Foster. Will assess tomorrow, hopefully Bego doesn't drop...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Ugh, TAA ain't dropping now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Rashford and Son the two culprits most likely to be dropped for me, more so Rashford. Could take a punt on Deeney. Safest option however is Begovic out for Foster. Will assess tomorrow, hopefully Bego doesn't drop...

Son??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Think I'll cash in on Sane and get #Pogback

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Am I right in thinking Sane is more nailed than Sterling with Mendy out and Delph suspended?

I can do Sterling, Kolasinic to Hazard, Digne
    or
    Sane, Alsonso to Hazard, Digne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Ugh, TAA ain't dropping now.

Is that based solely on transfers in? Just last week, late WC sellers got discarded and he held so this week who's getting him? The last of the WCers or the guys who are just sick of Liverpool CSs killing them?
    I'm not sure what the flag change to clear would have meant to the delta but 10k transfers seem reasonable?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Johny Cage wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking Sane is more nailed than Sterling with Mendy out and Delph suspended?

I can do Sterling, Kolasinic to Hazard, Digne
    or
    Sane, Alsonso to Hazard, Digne

I wouldn’t see any obvious tie between Mendy and Delph. Mendy made Sane less necessary because he is occupying those areas. Delph at left back made Sane almost a necessity to provide that width on the left. Zinchenko would likely be more of a wingback than Delph was so I suppose that would lessen the need for Sane but probably not by enough to have any real significance.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’ll be hanging onto Alonso for another 3 gameweeks. Not because I have any faith in him and his heatmap will unquestionably see him deeper. But they’re 3 decent enough fixtures and I’ll be lining up a Liverpool defender in his absence and their next 3 fixtures are less pleasant.

Hazard in for Sterling seems like the one this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

With Ryan going to the Asian games, is Button the likely replacement? He was the sub keeper today. I'll likely keep him if he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

SkySter wrote: »
    With Ryan going to the Asian games, is Button the likely replacement? He was the sub keeper today. I'll likely keep him if he is.

Yeah. Today was the first time after injury and a few games for the U23s that he made the bench ahead of Steele. He was the number 2 all last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Flyer29

Have been trying to get Lacazette out of my team now for awhile but can’t decide how best to use the funds. With Liverpool up next he definitely has to bite the bullet this week. Think Pogba might have to come in for a few weeks, looked great today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Did a rage mini-wildcard last night for -4

Alonso/Sane/Felipe Anderson out
    Holebas/Hazard/Pogba in

Sane-Pogba was the planned bit. Alonso failed the eye test massively last night, he's playing a completly different position and not keeping cleansheets. I was keeping him for the favourable fixtures but the -4 allowed me to get Hazard insted for those favourable fixtures. Leaves me with a big rotation job at the back now.

Ederson
    Robertson Digne Doherty (Holebas AWB)
    Hazard Pogba Sterling Richarlison Son
    Aubaumayang Wilson (AK47)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

A rare bank more than likely

Keeping Alonso and then maybe do Son - Hazard and Alonso to a 4.5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Did a rage mini-wildcard last night for -4

Alonso/Sane/Felipe Anderson out
    Holebas/Hazard/Pogba in

Sane-Pogba was the planned bit. Alonso failed the eye test massively last night, he's playing a completly different position and not keeping cleansheets. I was keeping him for the favourable fixtures but the -4 allowed me to get Hazard insted for those favourable fixtures. Leaves me with a big rotation job at the back now.

Ederson
    Robertson Digne Doherty (Holebas AWB)
    Hazard Pogba Sterling Richarlison Son
    Aubaumayang Wilson (AK47)

I’d be starting Holebas home to Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Despite haemhorraging value, I think I'll just beef up my bench with my 1FT by upgrading Kayal...or I'll bank.

Fabianski Hamer
    VVD Laporte AWB Bennett Yedlin
    Salah Sané Ricky Pogba Kayal
    Wilson Kane Jimenez

1.5 in the bank.

Tempted by Yedlin to Alderweireld though. I refuse to sell Wilson, which is probably stupid as I'm about to lose 0.3 on him, but his fixtures will turn soon, and Utd aren't exactly solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thinking of the below for -4
    Ederson/Lossl/Sane to Fab/Button/Hazard or
    Ederson/Sane/Wilson to Fab/Pogba/Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I’d be starting Holebas home to Newcastle
    Absolutely. Apart from Digne, rest of the defence has a horrible GW20
    Robertson (ARS)
    Doherty (tot)
    Wan-Bissaka (CHE)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gary Gurny

Anyone know when son is due to leave spurs for the asia cup?

Obviously hes in super form but would it be a waste of a transfer getting him into your team if your just going to have to get him out in a couple of weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Gary Gurny wrote: »
    Anyone know when son is due to leave spurs for the asia cup?

This answer really needs to be stickied. Every day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Thinking of the below for -4
    Ederson/Lossl/Sane to Fab/Button/Hazard or
    Ederson/Sane/Wilson to Fab/Pogba/Vardy

If you're going for the -4, I'd prefer Fab/Pogba/Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Am I mad to be thinking Ederson & Mitrovic out for Fabianski & Rashford?

City can't keep CS at all, I haven't got more than 2 from Ederson since I got him in.

I think Rashford wll come good under Solskjaer.

Have max 5.3 for a GK, Fabianski seems best to get but I have Zabaleta too. Double WHU defence seems too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'd be a bit wary of Rashford now after OGS hinted that Sanchez, Lukaku and Martial would be his front 3.

• Advertisement

I'd be a bit wary of Rashford now after OGS hinted that Sanchez, Lukaku and Martial would be his front 3.

I don't think he actually said it in that context. He said the front 3 of Martial, Lukaku and Sanchez would be coming back or something - not necessary his front 3.

He also made a comment about loving the idea of wide players like Marital and Rashford, so I think Rashford will play but may not centrally.

Advertisement