Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 19 Captain poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,060 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ive gone salah. Newcastle dont concede many though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ive gone salah. Newcastle dont concede many though.

watch Newcastle win 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Flyer29

Went with Kane in the end, can’t work Salah into my team without making 3-4 transfers. Klopp could go with a make shift line up today anyway with Arsenal and Man City up next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Flyer29 wrote: »
    Went with Kane in the end, can’t work Salah into my team without making 3-4 transfers. Klopp could go with a make shift line up today anyway with Arsenal and Man City up next
    I'm clinging to the fact that with pool 4 points ahead of city - they will want to ensure they keep the momentum going and start Salah. Imagine if Pool only got 2/3 points out of the next 9, doubt will start to creep in, whereas a solid win against Newcastle will have them growing more in confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Kane, only because I don't have Salah.

Advertisement