Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 19 Transfers

• 21-12-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭

We need to talk about Salah (again).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

2 FT
    Might end up carrying one again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Will be wildcarding into the GW after so will use my 2 FT to dump anyone with a hard game, or who has injured themselves and replace for (maybe) one week only.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Salah in for Hazard for one week then reverse it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Considering Alonso to Digne to free up money and letting second free transfer go to next week to allow Torreira and Kane to Salah and Jiminez.
    Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Can do Billing and Kane out for Salah and Kamara for free. If I decide to keep Kane, I can do Billing, Auba and Wilson out for Salah, Kamara and Ings for a -4.

Which one looks better? Suppose it's hard to say before Kane and Auba have played this gameweek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would schurrle and auba to Salah and ings be a good move?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would schurrle and auba to Salah and ings be a good move?

Yes. Sounds a good one to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I think it's time to bring back Agent Mo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Any chance of Mo getting rested v Newcastle though?

That's what I'm worried about.

• Advertisement

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

2FT: Kane & Brooks to Sterling & Ings?

I hate making early transfers but both Kane and Brooks look set to drop tonight

COH wrote: »
    2FT: Kane & Brooks to Sterling & Ings?

I hate making early transfers but both Kane and Brooks look set to drop tonight

Before all4 play ?????
    No way

• Registered Users Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Did anyone see that "tackle" Lascelles made last weekend? Schar and Diane are donkeys too, Klopp would be made putting his most important player out against them while playing Arsenal and City in the same week. If the intention was to play Salah against Newcastle, he would have come off after the second went in tonight imo.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    If the intention was to play Salah against Newcastle, he would have come off after the second went in tonight imo.

That's a good point. Didn't Klopp rest Salah for one of the games at Christmas last year too?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Time for Salah to go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No we don't....

:pac: :)

I might need a bit of rotation to help me pick my feckin team!!!! And that's before my transfers ..........I honestly think I'll end up carrying one again so I may well get shaqiri in for one week

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    I might need a bit of rotation to help me pick my feckin team!!!! And that's before my transfers ..........I honestly think I'll end up carrying one again so I may well get shaqiri in for one week

Same, I'd easily play all of my defenders this week.

Same, I'd easily play all of my defenders this week.

Seems like perfect opportunity for klopp to rest Robertson
    I'll start him but don't expect klopp to so hope he doesn't cameo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I honestly don't think Salah is as essential as people seem to think. It's all contingent on tomorrow of course but his lack of BPS for £13.1 especially when captained costs you 4 points. We'll see how Sterling/Sané/Hazard do tomorrow I suppose.

I honestly don't think Salah is as essential as people seem to think. It's all contingent on tomorrow of course but his lack of BPS for £13.1 especially when captained costs you 4 points. We'll see how Sterling/Sané/Hazard do tomorrow I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

km79 wrote: »

Snap. He's my only premium forward so I keep getting blinkered by him especially with a half decent fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

macraignil wrote: »
    Considering Alonso to Digne to free up money and letting second free transfer go to next week to allow Torreira and Kane to Salah and Jiminez.
    Any opinions?

OK then what about Alonso and Sterling to Digne and Salah?

Disappointed with Sterling since getting him in and Alonso also not getting his usual returns in recent weeks.

Would leave me with:

Ederson, Hamer
    Robertson Alexander Arnold, Trippier, Digne, Wan-Bissaka
    Hazard, Salah, Anderson, Richarlison, Torreira
    Kane, Ings, Rondon

Going to wait for Sterling and Alonso to play and help make the decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Might move Ederson on to free up some cash. Fabianski the obvious replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I honestly don't think Salah is as essential as people seem to think. It's all contingent on tomorrow of course but his lack of BPS for £13.1 especially when captained costs you 4 points. We'll see how Sterling/Sanazard do tomorrow I suppose.

The key point to remember is that, it's not just how Salah does against these players, it's how he does against say Sane + another premium player that you can afford because you haven't spent 13m.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    The key point to remember is that, it's not just how Salah does against these players, it's how he does against say Sane + another premium player that you can afford because you haven't spent 13m.

Thisein my league that have him don’t have Robertson or VVD
    Probably due to his cost as above

• Registered Users Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Bellerin to Kola most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

We need to talk about Alonso

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

City out

Advertisement