Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just had a Vision. TRUMP GONE BY FEB

Options
  • 20-12-2018 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭

Yup.

The way Lesley Graham has been acting lately, Trump's a gonner, especially the Syria withdrawal madness.
    (ETA)Yeah, pulling troops out of Syria - his final straw on the Republican back...fab.

Phew.

All Hail President Pence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,894 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Lindsey Graham even?

Go to bed, you're drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Lindsey Graham even?

Go to bed, you're drunk.

Yup.

Even by your base standards, this is unfounded garbage.
    I have standards??

Allegedly, somewhere between the gutter and the sewer.
    Setter?
    Gutwer?

Ok, Setter it is so.

Yeah, pulling troops out of Syria - his final straw on the Republican back...fab.

Lindsey aint happy.
    Should have clarified why he wasn't. will do now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

That's a victory for Russia presented by the useful idiot in the White House.

Unbelieveable. They most be furious in the Pentagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Speculation of when he'll step down aside. I'd be willing to place a wager that Trump will 'retire' and pass the Presidency over to Pence when things start to look incredibly bad for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

When did the American “left” and their analogues over here become so pro American imperialism.

That's a victory for Russia presented by the useful idiot in the White House.

Unbelieveable. They most be furious in the Pentagon.

It’s a victory for all of us provided Assad stays in control.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Can we ask them to keep Trump on for the rest of the term so? I mean at least he doesn't want gay people in pray-the-gay-away camps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

It won't happen. The ordinary man and woman in America finally have their voice in Donald Trump and the ordinary American does not want to go back to the business-as-usual corruption politics of the Clinton's and the Bush family.

If anything, European countries including Ireland need a Donald Trump moment. Otherwise we are heading for the gutter. Hopefully the Trump Revolution will spread..... otherwise Ireland and Europe will forever be lost thanks to Globalism and open borders nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

He's the latest in a long line of conmen to inhabit the white house.

Just get one of the interns to suck him off. That should do it.

There have been so many predictions that its hard to take any of them seriously anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,995 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

He could just get a second term!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

When did the American “left” and their analogues over here become so pro American imperialism.

Because they just parrot what they hear on the tv and radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    He could just get a second term!

Hopefully. And then hopefully Mike Pence gets two terms after 2024.

DS86DS wrote:
    Hopefully. And then hopefully Mike Pence gets two terms after 2024.

Yea, that ll be 'fun'!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I'm not sure it will be February but I do think he will be ousted in 2019. That lad Mueller looks like he is building a very solid case against him and he is methodical in the way he is doing it. What could happen is Trump could do a deal in the background where he stands down. They may fabricate a "health issue" to allow him to do so without admitting any wrong doing. I know one thing I wouldn't like lad Mueller on my tail, he looks like the kind of guy who is relentless!

gandalf wrote: »
    I'm not sure it will be February but I do think he will be ousted in 2019. That lad Mueller looks like he is building a very solid case against him and he is methodical in the way he is doing it. What could happen is Trump could do a deal in the background where he stands down. They may fabricate a "health issue" to allow him to do so without admitting any wrong doing. I know one thing I wouldn't like lad Mueller on my tail, he looks like the kind of guy who is relentless!

health grounds wont fly, since hes the healthiest president thats every served office

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Yup.
    Trump's a gonner...

How long have you had now to get over this reality of president Trump?

Yes I know he wasn't SUPPOSED to be elected. But he was. He really actually was.

Such mud thrown at him and nothing sticking. I reckon things look good for 2020 too. "It's the economy stupid." You may need counselling then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Not only will Donald Trump last until 2024, but Donald Trump II couldn't make it more obvious that he's got notions about succeeding his father!

Although he won't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,508 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Why does anyone give a damn about Trump being president?

Innocent people get bombed by America regardless of who's president.

This whole Trump = evil notion is really remedial level stuff and it's all pervasive nature speaks to the gullibility of the modern adult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

nullzero wrote: »

This whole Trump = evil notion is really remedial level stuff and it's all pervasive nature speaks to the gullibility of the modern adult.
    I would agree with you that a certain extent but in certain areas he has introduced regressive legislation, the effects of which will be long lasting. Even in relaxing legislation on aspestos for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

We want Pence.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,508 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

zapitastas wrote: »
    I would agree with you that a certain extent but in certain areas he has introduced regressive legislation, the effects of which will be long lasting. Even in relaxing legislation on aspestos for example.

For the record I think Trump is a cretin.
    No American president in living memory (since Kennedy) has deviated from the military industrial complex driven agenda whilst in power and the result is always the same; innocent people dying by their droves.

Trump may have people up in arms right now but it would be nice to see the same indignation against the continuing policies enacted by his predecessors and no doubt his successors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Ahwell

topper75 wrote: »
    Such mud thrown at him and nothing sticking.

What? His personal lawyer has just been sent to jail for 3 years. His former campaign chairman will be following Cohen shortly. It's getting closer and closer to him with each move Mueller makes. The mud is sticking.

Ahwell wrote: »
    What? His personal lawyer has just been sent to jail for 3 years. His former campaign chairman will be following Cohen shortly. It's getting closer and closer to him with each move Mueller makes. The mud is sticking.

Nothing really dossier related. Most of the Russian stuff is fantasy. The interference of the deep state in US and in the U.K. is well documented and underreported.

nullzero wrote: »

It’s a belief for Americans and children.
    The democrats take over and it’s all west wing and joyful and kind, the republicans take over and it’s evil incarnate.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

Over two years into his term and people still getting their knickers in a twist over everything he does. Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

We want Pence.

I prefer the euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

It’s a belief for Americans and children.
    The democrats take over and it’s all west wing and joyful and kind, the republicans take over and it’s evil incarnate.

Democrats aren't perfect but Republican presidents since Nixon have been a complete disaster. 15 of Nixon's cabinet were sent to prison, 8 of Reagans, 9 of Bush Jr and Trump already has numerous advisers facing prison time.
    topper75 wrote: »
    How long have you had now to get over this reality of president Trump?

Yes I know he wasn't SUPPOSED to be elected. But he was. He really actually was.

Such mud thrown at him and nothing sticking. I reckon things look good for 2020 too. "It's the economy stupid." You may need counselling then :)

If it's the economy then why did Republicans lose so many seats in November midterms?

Dow is lower now than in December 2017, in fact it's on its worst December run since 1931. Budget deficit has balloned under Trump.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement