Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fontaines DC - Button Factory - 21st December

Options
  • 17-12-2018 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Who's going to this. Should be a good one. Their gig here last year was top notch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Who's going to this. Should be a good one. Their gig here last year was top notch.

Missed out on tickets as I didn't realize quite how much they've grown in popularity over the last year........gutted

Should be a great gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Me!! :D cant wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Looking for one for this on Friday. Have one for myself but the brother is a recent convert. If anyone has a spare please let me know. Can meet around town or at the gig. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭cannco253

they were brilliant in Roisin Dubh in Galway on Saturday....great live band

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

cannco253 wrote: »
    they were brilliant in Roisin Dubh in Galway on Saturday....great live band

Cracking gig tonight, the crowd were lapping it up.

It'll be very interesting to see what Fontaines do in 2019

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭dasdog

Only found out about these lads a couple of months ago, my time has passed. It's good, glad to see a bit of honesty and fk off in music. No American accent works - and a bit of ranting. A good night I hope.

Advertisement