Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Patrol - May Irish Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Roll on December :D

WILDNESS TOUR: UK & IRELAND
    SNOW PATROL ARE VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE WILDNESS TOUR IS COMING TO THE UK AND IRELAND IN DECEMBER 2018 AND
    JANUARY 2019

GENERAL TICKETS GO ON SALE 8TH JUNE AT 9AM BST

http://snowpatrol.com/gig/11th-dec-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Shlippery wrote: »
    Roll on December :D

WILDNESS TOUR: UK & IRELAND
    SNOW PATROL ARE VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE WILDNESS TOUR IS COMING TO THE UK AND IRELAND IN DECEMBER 2018 AND
    JANUARY 2019

GENERAL TICKETS GO ON SALE 8TH JUNE AT 9AM BST

http://snowpatrol.com/gig/11th-dec-dublin/

Wonder will there be presales?
    Hopefully not another Ticketmaster disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Wonder will there be presales?
    Hopefully not another Ticketmaster disaster

The email I got said there'll be presales yes, so hoping it'll fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Shlippery wrote: »
    The email I got said there'll be presales yes, so hoping it'll fine.

How do you get presage information? Is it through Three?

Presales started at 9am in case anybody forgot.
    Picked up 2 standing for the 11th there myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone got the link for the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Anyone any idea as to what this means?

Something went wrong...

There has been a problem with the connection.

Trying to get on the presale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Muck seating tickets only getting block g.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

but1er wrote: »

Are you still getting offers of tickets?

I got mine through the 3plus app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭dubal

but1er wrote: »

yeah, I took L in the end

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Budt182

Anybody got a spare code they don’t need??? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Almost certain a second night will be added in Belfast and Dublin ,huge gaps in the schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

3 presale standing sold out. Anyone got an artist code for here:
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180054C5A32BD360?did=elaserp&no_ccp=1&monetate_disable=true

Not sure if it's unique or not

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Second date added before they went on sale!

Usual issues with Ticketmaster site exist anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Still standing if anyone needing tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Surprisingly just got 2 standing tickets after a busy morning. Was expecting otherwise after the recent Olympia debacle!

Tickets still available. Also noticed the 12th has disappeared. Obviously put it up prematurely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Got my tickets on presale last wednesday and got a email today from ticketmaster with my codes for the new album which can be downloaded or physically got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gboneta21

Can anyone share their ticketmaster code that they already used?  I'd like to try to use it for North America tour tickets today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

antodeco wrote: »
    Tickets still available. Also noticed the 12th has disappeared. Obviously put it up prematurely!

This was really weird
    The 2nd night was up on the 3 presale but couldnt be bought and then as you said was put up too quickly for the general onsale.
    First night isnt sold out yet but think we can say when that sells out the next night will be added.
    The London 2nd date is a week after the first London gig and in a different venue :eek:

What a fantastic show! Really enjoyed the stage setup and lights even if it was a bit blinding at times!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

As a very casual and 'hits' Snow Patrol fan seeing them for the first time, I was only somewhat looking forward to this tonight as I was shattered after a busy couple of days. In spite of this, the show was fantastic from start to finish and made me want to delve into their album cuts and less well known stuff.

Sound was top drawer, band were full into it, most of the crowd were having a brilliant time and the visuals were very good. Set list ebbed and flowed very nicely too.

Sing alongs for the bigger songs were brilliant.

Only complaint and this can be copy and pasted to seemingly any gig now is the decent sized group of gig goers who are talkers, happy to chat to their mates during songs they don't know at full volume or the gig goers who are doing relay races to the bar and jacks and back getting smashed.

That said, the show was so good it didn't really spoil it too much for me and I'd love to see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Valerie Matthews

Thanks for information!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

As a very casual and 'hits' Snow Patrol fan seeing them for the first time, I was only somewhat looking forward to this tonight as I was shattered after a busy couple of days. In spite of this, the show was fantastic from start to finish and made me want to delve into their album cuts and less well known stuff.

Sound was top drawer, band were full into it, most of the crowd were having a brilliant time and the visuals were very good. Set list ebbed and flowed very nicely too.

Sing alongs for the bigger songs were brilliant.

Only complaint and this can be copy and pasted to seemingly any gig now is the decent sized group of gig goers who are talkers, happy to chat to their mates during songs they don't know at full volume or the gig goers who are doing relay races to the bar and jacks and back getting smashed.

That said, the show was so good it didn't really spoil it too much for me and I'd love to see them again.

Ha I'm the opposite in that I'm a massive fan and know ALL the songs
    I had to get seats this time and I was worried about being with the casual fans and that everyone would be talking / getting up during songs etc but everyone was well behaved where we were thank God.
    I had been to Belfast at the weekend and was front row
    Was lovely to have the seats and see the visuals and light show.
    My only complaint is that the merch was half the selection of Belfast and the conversion prices are ridiculous.
    As an example there was a bundle of tour programme and tote back of twenty sterling
    That converts to €23.
    I expected it be €25 last night.
    No it was €30....
    See you in June in malahide lads

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Great gig last night alright..the lightshow from that overhead projector was something else..also Ryan McMullan as support act was brilliant..what a voice..a future star..Fairytale of New York as his last song was a masterstroke.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I had to leave just after You're All I Have to get the bus home , Hadnt seen them since their last o2 gig and they were great. Good selection of old and new songs plus opening up with Chocolate was brilliant.
    Didnt think i was gonna go to Malahide but after last night i might try get a ticket in the new year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

Really enjoyed last night, and went to Belfast on Friday too. Cherry on the cake this morning - tickets bought for Malahide and Ward Park :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭John DoeReMi

Good show but I was astonished they didn't do Spitting Games. Thankfully they played all the other hits. I came for the old material as their most recent album to my mind is turgid dross. They're a great band but it's been the law of diminishing returns with each album since Eyes Open.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Good show but I was astonished they didn't do Spitting Games. Thankfully they played all the other hits. I came for the old material as their most recent album to my mind is turgid dross. They're a great band but it's been the law of diminishing returns with each album since Eyes Open.

They haven't played that song in a good few years , I was kinda hoping they would play it but overall a decent setlist

Advertisement