Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

THE MACC LADS - The Academy Sat May 18th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I remember getting a tape of theirs from an older neighbour when I was 11, played it to death til my folks heard it and confiscated it. For nostalgia this has to be attended.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Would have thought the Academy is a bit ambitious for the Macc Lads :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Jaysis, of all the bands I thought I'd never see.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Agree with all of the above, seen them a few times in my old gig haunt back in Wales, The Tivoli (Buckley), Mutley had his head split open with a bottle at one of the gigs, carried on playing too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I remember getting a tape of theirs from an older neighbour when I was 11, played it to death til my folks heard it and confiscated it. For nostalgia this has to be attended I grew up a bit and started to feel a little embarrassed on their behalf.
    Edited to reflect my Macc Lads history. Will grownups be going to this?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

endacl wrote: »
    Edited to reflect my Macc Lads history. Will grownups be going to this?

:pac:

Well it's unlikely anyone under 35 has ever even heard of em so I would say that's a given tbh.

Artists impression as follows

GL185970.jpg

Advertisement