Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a top fill tank (slide fill) minimal leak

Options
  • 10-12-2018 11:33am

as the title says can anyone recommend a top fill tank (slide fill preferred i.e. don't have to unscrew) with minimal leak and good performance.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

glasso wrote: »
    as the title says can anyone recommend a top fill tank (slide fill preferred i.e. don't have to unscrew) with minimal leak and good performance.

thanks.

Mouth to lung or direct lung ?
    Rebuildable or non-rebuildable ?

Zenith is a top fill slide to open mouth to lung and I haven't heard anyone complaining about leaking, non rebuildable .

Intake is top fill but not slide to open , direct lung with absolutely no leaking ( air intake is at the top too ) great performance but rebuildable .

I went for the freemax mesh pro as it has the slide at the top as the flavour reports seem to be very good.

got it on amazon for £26.5

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

If it's a RTA your after I can't recommend the OBS Engine 2 enough. As leekproof as it get's, easy to build and wick and the flavor is fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

If it's a RTA your after I can't recommend the OBS Engine 2 enough. As leekproof as it get's, easy to build and wick and the flavor is fantastic.

I'm using the dead rabbit RTA at the moment and it's great. Top filling so zero leaking.

Advertisement