Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Dec 8, 2018

Options
  • 08-12-2018 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Ok let’s have them....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Gone with the mug treble Altior/Lalor/Definitely Red 3.5/1

Some great racing this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Looking forward to seeing Altior do his thing. Hopefully he gets the job done.

I thought that Blaklion was probably a bet in the becher at 4 or 5/1.

PP 1/5 first 6 in becher. 5/1 Blaklion if he jumps around it's very hard to see him out of the 6.

Looked like Lalor hated that ground???

Hard to know what to make of that

Some sight watching them flow over those railway fences

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Theres no way woollacott has a horse thats a superstar , pure hype job like everything in england

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Theres no way woollacott has a horse thats a superstar , pure hype job like everything in england

He's in a bad Everton team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Another lay job from mcmanus there . Scandolous what they get away with. Not fit to walk let alone run.

Slattsy wrote: »
    He's in a bad Everton team.

Has there been a good one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Motivator

What makes you think she doesn’t have one? He’s a top class horse - she said during the week that she was a bit worried the race would come too soon and that’s exactly what happened. He ran flat. If you think that horse isn’t a Grade 1 horse then it’s further proof you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about.

• Advertisement

Wouldn’t be too quick to write off Lalor

UDS time!

Huge race this should be a cracker

Best horse in racing. Unbelievable.

He is some ****ing horse!! Great race and a great call by Richard hoiles in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Slattsy wrote:
    Best horse in racing. Unbelievable.

Yep. Out jumped, uds was foot perfect. Absolute machine. Some engine.

Extraordinary horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Great race. Great horse

Get him up in trip and cement greatness

If Kilcrea Vale had have jumped he would have won that Grand Sefton. Possibly not his favoured ground too. He made some horrendous errors. One for the National?

• Advertisement

I don't really understand why people want to turn fast horses into slow stayers.
    He is a 2 miler to me not sure why you'd step him up when he is winning 2 mile championship races for fun.

kiers47 wrote: »
    I don't really understand why people want to turn fast horses into slow stayers.
    He is a 2 miler to me not sure why you'd step him up when he is winning 2 mile championship races for fun.

Because the gold Cup is the pinnacle, winning another champion chase does nothing to boost his status

I'd differ to that. Would rather see him stay 2 miles and champion chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Because the gold Cup is the pinnacle, winning another champion chase does nothing to boost his status

Didn't do Moscow Flyer any harm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I'd love to see him up in trip. He doesn't run like a natural 2 miler, he obviously has loads of speed but the most impressive thing about him is always his finishing kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Altior just cruised along - unbelievable !

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

TheTorment wrote: »
    If Kilcrea Vale had have jumped he would have won that Grand Sefton. Possibly not his favoured ground too. He made some horrendous errors. One for the National?

If he can’t jump adequately in a Sefton how can you expect him to go close in a National.

lemush wrote: »
    If he can’t jump adequately in a Sefton how can you expect him to go close in a National.

Agreed but I was thinking that with better ground and more schooling over National style jumps he could figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Think Grey Britain in the next has been there or thereabouts at this sort of grade in the 7:45 and is a decent win bet at 11/2. If there's a jockey to get one up at Wolverhampton, it's that fella Kirby. My only bet of the day, good luck all.

• Advertisement

Did that really go 11/2 into 2/1 in 5 minutes

Advertisement