Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭MFPM

Not one of the apologists for the black gang are prepared to go and see the gang for themselves. Says it all really. They are fearful of what the gang might do them. Yet the people of Balbriggan have to put up with them every day.
    Not one of the apologists for the black gang are prepared to go and see the gang for themselves.

Perhaps I've missed something but has anyone posted anything excusing the behaviour of anti-social behaviour?

The main point that is made is that anti-social behaviour exists and is carried out by predominently young males, it existed long before any significant migration into this country. Anti-social behaviour is a product of a multitude of factors - predominantly social class.

The fact that there is anti-social behaviour involving migrants specifically 'Black' migrants is being used to beat the anti migrant drum - most of those posting really don't care about the behavior, it's simply about the perpetrators and in particular the colour of their skin. That is the ONLY conclusion than can be drawn from many of the posts on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The thing that boils my p1ss is that if you as much as question anything or point out something you're labelled a xenophobe or a racist by some loons. I have never said anything bad about black people in general on here and yet I'm told my mask is slipping. Some of the left is the same as the far right, intolerant as fcuk. You say anything that even marginally disagrees with them then you're -phobic or -ist.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What a terrible post. You want to disregard a photo because it featured on a certain website?

Chap is a parody at this stage. ALL his posts are utterly woeful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

MFPM wrote: »
    Perhaps I've missed something but has anyone posted anything excusing the behaviour of anti-social behaviour?

The main point that is made is that anti-social behaviour exists and is carried out by predominently young males, it existed long before any significant migration into this country. Anti-social behaviour is a product of a multitude of factors - predominantly social class.

The fact that there is anti-social behaviour involving migrants specifically 'Black' migrants is being used to beat the anti migrant drum - most of those posting really don't care about the behavior, it's simply about the perpetrators and in particular the colour of their skin. That is the ONLY conclusion than can be drawn from many of the posts on this thread.

You've changed tack on this. The thread is about gangs from Balbriggan being at it again. The gang in question is a black African gang. So some people are annoyed that a higher proportion of immigrants in the form of black africans have been parachuted into Balbriggan and now the town is turning into a kip because of it. So come on down to Balbriggan and experience it for yourself then you'll know how we feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gang-thug-threatens-cut-baby-15380313?fbclid=IwAR3VKsLR1fsDva1IXHG2oakLsW15xeivTjlcJ7wNe79K-M0VHR8wWfuj7Ts

100 youths from Balbriggan in rampage in portmarnock threaten mother in car.

Our friendly immigrants again.
    Diversity,and government doing nothing about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

You've changed tack on this. The thread is about gangs from Balbriggan being at it again. The gang in question is a black African gang. So some people are annoyed that a higher proportion of immigrants in the form of black africans have been parachuted into Balbriggan and now the town is turning into a kip because of it. So come on down to Balbriggan and experience it for yourself then you'll know how we feel.

That'll never happen mate because the entire foundation of the argument for 3rd world immigration seems to be "it's the morally right thing to do and sure it'll be grand" (anyone disagreeing is welcome to take a look at the reasonable questions I've reposted above)

It's a theoretical model based on virtue signalling to other like-minded individuals and ideology. There seems to be no actual concrete plans or contingencies behind it.

Thus when confronted with "unpalatable realities" such as the subject of this thread, they resort to the predictable tactics of name-calling, deflection, straw-manning, and just ignoring the reality. It's either that or question not only their own position (which often is just about being on the perceived "right" side of the question), but who they actually are and what they actually DO believe in.

Far easier to just stick the fingers in the ears, shout "racist, xenophobe, far/alt-right" and then ignore the responses entirely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Does anybody want to have a grown-up discussion?

How about just enforcing the law these people are here now that is not going to change.

The Law? I’m from NCD, Balbriggan has had 1/4 of the cops taken from it, Skerries is open 2 hours a day, Rush station was closed down and Lusk is open for about 2 hours twice a week.

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    You'd have completely lost the plot if you saw what happened when Ireland were playing at the Euro finals in 2012 and 2016.

There were hundreds of us just hopping onto trams and metro trains without even a thought of paying, drinking, shouting, singing and banging on every window.

Fackin' Paddies.

Many paddies with knives terrorising people??

You've changed tack on this.

I haven't changed tack on anything - I'm entirely consistent.
    The thread is about gangs from Balbriggan being at it again. The gang in question is a black African gang.

Ostensibly, it's about a bit more than that as I illustarted in my previous post.
    So some people are annoyed that a higher proportion of immigrants in the form of black africans have been parachuted into Balbriggan and now the town is turning into a kip because of it.

Indeed Balbriggan and particulalry the parts of Balbriggan built in the mid 00s have a higher migrant population including those from African countries, Middle Eastern countries and Eastern Europe - that was a result of available accomodation, particularly cheap accomodation and a large availbility of rental accomodation.

One can understand why existing residents would be 'annoyed' about increased population, large scale residential development with no matching facilities however it's difficult to understand why people would be 'annoyed' about the skin colour of those people - perhaps you could explain?
    So come on down to Balbriggan and experience it for yourself then you'll know how we feel.

As I've said I've been going to Balbriggan for decades, I aslo grew up in a part of Dublin with a significant degree of a/s behaviour .

Many paddies with knives terrorising people??

A particular city in the south west became synomous with knife crime - must have been all the migrants, was it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    That'll never happen mate because the entire foundation of the argument for 3rd world immigration seems to be "it's the morally right thing to do and sure it'll be grand" (anyone disagreeing is welcome to take a look at the reasonable questions I've reposted above)

It's a theoretical model based on virtue signalling to other like-minded individuals and ideology. There seems to be no actual concrete plans or contingencies behind it.

Thus when confronted with "unpalatable realities" such as the subject of this thread, they resort to the predictable tactics of name-calling, deflection, straw-manning, and just ignoring the reality. It's either that or question not only their own position (which often is just about being on the perceived "right" side of the question), but who they actually are and what they actually DO believe in.

Far easier to just stick the fingers in the ears, shout "racist, xenophobe, far/alt-right" and then ignore the responses entirely.

You are very racist _kaiser_ ......have you not perhaps considered that the problem is to quote Buddha "from within"

Perhaps you are just an evil racist white man in need of spiritual enlightenment. Have you considered that?

Maybe a stint of meditation on the beach in Balbriggan should sort all of this out.

Sit down.....face that wonderful Balbriggan sea ........breath in, breath out.................

Ask yourself while doing your self-indulgent bout of Western Mediation that no Buddhist Monk would be familiar with................. "is this what I am, is that what must be?

"I am one with the sea....... perhaps the mind was not open........... perhaps I did not love what needed to be loved"

After 10 minutes of breathing in and out................ you will be one at the world...... enlightenment will be achieved.....

As you walk by the 85 year old woman with a knife up to her throat by a son of Africa demanding her handbag.....

You will no longer take notice the criminal offence...........no, the spiritual exercise of enlightenment on the beach will have fixed your evil racist white male mind

It no longer becomes "I saw, I actually saw with my own two eyes"

You will in your spiritual enlightenment now see things from a different perspective.....

"Was that really a group of immigrant children terrorising that old woman ...............who is to know if not...... dolphin"

Maybe it was a dolphin that was holding a knife up to the lady for her handbag......

After all.......humans all one......world is one........humans not such thing....

.....must be dolphins

You will then have achieved a level of spiritual enlightenment.........

......it was not that person....
    Because people all one .......one world ......all that is, must be.....

.......those dolphins are a disgrace z terrorising Balbriggan like that.

DS86DS wrote: »
    You are very racist _kaiser_ ......have you not perhaps considered that the problem is to quote Buddha "from within"

As you walk by the 85 year old woman with a knife up to her throat by a son of Africa demanding her handbag.....

You could have save the rest of the wandering nonsense and just posted this...it illustrates your central point - ONLY 'Africans' rob 85 year old women....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    Yes, I'm absolutely morally superior to racist pond scum such as yourself.

Yet, we have you saying:
    hill16bhoy wrote:
    You'd have completely lost the plot if you saw what happened when Ireland were playing at the Euro finals in 2012 and 2016.

There were hundreds of us just hopping onto trams and metro trains without even a thought of paying, drinking, shouting, singing and banging on every window.

I am sure that with your morally superior values you understand that theft of services is illegal and it is against the law, and it is not the norm in civilised society. Also, your actions of drinking and shouting and banging on every window on theses trams is loutish behaviour and it is also unacceptable in a normal society. There were passengers on those trams and trains that were genuinely in fear of your thuggish behaviour.

Many of us now do understand though the origins of your posting style.

I haven't changed tack on anything - I'm entirely consistent.

Ostensibly, it's about a bit more than that as I illustarted in my previous post.

Indeed Balbriggan and particulalry the parts of Balbriggan built in the mid 00s have a higher migrant population including those from African countries, Middle Eastern countries and Eastern Europe - that was a result of available accomodation, particularly cheap accomodation and a large availbility of rental accomodation.

One can understand why existing residents would be 'annoyed' about increased population, large scale residential development with no matching facilities however it's difficult to understand why people would be 'annoyed' about the skin colour of those people - perhaps you could explain?

As I've said I've been going to Balbriggan for decades, I aslo grew up in a part of Dublin with a significant degree of a/s behaviour .

There is no use commenting on this if you are not prepared to come down to Balbriggan and see for yourself. You are there at a keyboard talking about a place and a situation you don't know. As I said go to the train station in Balbriggan any week day night. You can see the gang for yourself and I guarantee you wont like it. One of the many problems that immigration has brought to the town. There are loads of facilities in the town for them. There is a boxing club, taekwondo and a gym within 100m of the station.

Perhaps you are just an evil racist white man in need of spiritual enlightenment. Have you considered that?

Maybe a stint of meditation on the beach in Balbriggan should sort all of this out.

Sit down.....face that wonderful Balbriggan sea ........breath in, breath out.................

Ask yourself while doing your self-indulgent bout of Western Mediation that no Buddhist Monk would be familiar with................. "is this what I am, is that what must be?

"I am one with the sea....... perhaps the mind was not open........... perhaps I did not love what needed to be loved"

After 10 minutes of breathing in and out................ you will be one at the world...... enlightenment will be achieved.....

You will no longer take notice the criminal offence...........no, the spiritual exercise of enlightenment on the beach will have fixed your evil racist white male mind

It no longer becomes "I saw, I actually saw with my own two eyes"

You will in your spiritual enlightenment now see things from a different perspective.....

"Was that really a group of immigrant children terrorising that old woman ...............who is to know if not...... dolphin"

Maybe it was a dolphin that was holding a knife up to the lady for her handbag......

After all.......humans all one......world is one........humans not such thing....

.....must be dolphins

You will then have achieved a level of spiritual enlightenment.........

......it was not that person....
    Because people all one .......one world ......all that is, must be.....

.......those dolphins are a disgrace z terrorising Balbriggan like that.

You come down to Balbriggan train station and do some meditation. I guarantee you wont because of your African pals. All talk you don't have to put up with it yourself. If you did you would have a different out look. Talking nonsense to try and get this thread parked.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

You could have save the rest of the wandering nonsense and just posted this...it illustrates your central point - ONLY 'Africans' rob 85 year old women....

To be fair, while I agree his example is a bit "abstract", I don't see where he says that ONLY Africans rob 85 year old women? I think that may have been something you inserted yourself.

Ignoring the actual reality of the situation however will do nothing to solve it, nor does it help your credibility when you try to deflect from the actual points being made to try a cheap-shot "racist!" cry instead.

Care to respond to the questions I posed earlier? That'd be a far better way of countering such "racism" and allow the actual discussion on a discussion forum to progress.

dav3 wrote: »
    Careful now, you're letting your mask slip again. The subject is 'Gangs from Balbriggan' which are comprised of black and white lads.

A serious question for the lads who have been at this for years. Why do you think the majority of Irish people don't take you seriously? Why do people continue to view you as racist? We're talking at least 99% of the Irish population that view you that way. Why do you think you continue to lose support every time you open your mouths?

“Black and white lads”? You get the odd hanger on, but they soon leave when the violence gets too much. About 1 white to every 15 black guys.

There is no use commenting on this if you are not prepared to come down to Balbriggan and see for yourself. You are there at a keyboard talking about a place and a situation you don't know. As I said go to the train station in Balbriggan any week day night. You can see the gang for yourself and I guarantee you wont like it. One of the many problems that immigration has brought to the town. There are loads of facilities in the town for them. There is a boxing club, taekwondo and a gym within 100m of the station.
    There is no use commenting on this if you are not prepared to come down to Balbriggan and see for yourself. You are there at a keyboard talking about a place and a situation you don't know.

You seem confused and you also keep throwing up points and when they are answered you make no further commnet but you move on to something else.

Now on your confusion, at no point have I disputed that there is anti social in Balbriggan, nor have I disputed that there is an issue with some teenagers of African descent. If I was questioning any of that you might have a point about me not visiting Balbriggan tomorrow but as I'm not questioning any of that your point is simply absurd. I'm not in Paris today, does that mean I'm precluded from commenting on the protests there? I'm failry sure you don't know Margaret Cash but it didn't preclude you pulling her asunder on that particualr thread did it?

Now perhaps you'd do me the courtestey of answering the question I posed to you in my post?

'Africans' rob 85 year old women....

Blaming Africans for the actions of dolphins....

.... Racist !!!!!!!!!!!!

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    To be fair, while I agree his example is a bit "abstract", I don't see where he says that ONLY Africans rob 85 year old women? I think that may have been something you inserted yourself.

Ignoring the actual reality of the situation however will do nothing to solve it, nor does it help your credibility when you try to deflect from the actual points being made to try a cheap-shot "racist!" cry instead.

Care to respond to the questions I posed earlier? That'd be a far better way of countering such "racism" and allow the actual discussion on a discussion forum to progress.
    I don't see where he says that ONLY Africans rob 85 year old women? I think that may have been something you inserted yourself.

I did indeed and I did so because that is what the poster is implying and indeed much of the content of this thread is dealing with, it's not about anti social behavious, it's not about gangs, it's not about Balbriggan - it's using and exploiting those issue to give voice to what is an inherently anti migrant agenda.

What is it with you and others - can you not read or do you enjoy on being deliberatly disingenuous. I have just posted about the situation in Balbriggan - I am not ignoring anything. I'd appreciate too that you don't accuse me of stuff unless you're prepared to prove it - I defy you to indicate where I called anyone 'racist'?

I have answered those questions before in debates with Wibbs....go and find them if you're that interested.

• Advertisement

And still we wait on an explanation for this ... any takers?

Upbringing. Why do you think people from poor or disadvantaged areas are generally, not always, more violent than people from leafy suburbs? If violence is normalised it’s not as “shocking” as to a normal person. And shure aren’t all these poor craturs fleeing something terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

I did indeed and I did so because that is what the poster is implying and indeed much of the content of this thread is dealing with, it's not about anti social behavious, it's not about gangs, it's not about Balbriggan - it's using and exploiting those issue to give voice to what is an inherently anti migrant agenda.

What is it with you and others - can you not read or do you enjoy on being deliberatly disingenuous. I have just posted about the situation in Balbriggan - I am not ignoring anything. I'd appreciate too that you don't accuse me of stuff unless you're prepared to prove it - I defy you to indicate where I called anyone 'racist'?

I have answered those questions before in debates with Wibbs....go and find them if you're that interested.

I do still look to see if there is anything interesting here, but I know to stay away from those contentious threads that will end up with two lads trying to out multi-quote each other for a million pages.

Hidden message

You seem confused and you also keep throwing up points and when they are answered you make no further commnet but you move on to something else.

Now on your confusion, at no point have I disputed that there is anti social in Balbriggan, nor have I disputed that there is an issue with some teenagers of African descent. If I was questioning any of that you might have a point about me not visiting Balbriggan tomorrow but as I'm not questioning any of that your point is simply absurd. I'm not in Paris today, does that mean I'm precluded from commenting on the protests there? I'm failry sure you don't know Margaret Cash but it didn't preclude you pulling her asunder on that particualr thread did it?

Now perhaps you'd do me the courtestey of answering the question I posed to you in my post?

Comment all you want on Paris the same way as I can comment on Margaret Cash. The crux of your argument seems to be what then? That Balbriggan hasn't been negatively affected by African Immigration.

sabat wrote: »
    I am willing to wager that a right-wing candidate will be elected somewhere in Fingal in the local elections next year. You can't have forgotten about Peter Casey already.

I’m starting to think I might run myself. I’m from the area, fairly articulate and have seen first hand what these animals do. Looks like it’s going to be a cultural night in Rush again, this is one of many posts locally.

Youtube video from Muintir na hEireann.....about tourist couples experience in the new culturally enriched Balbriggan.....soon to be the rest of Dublin before too long no doubt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZQm9OwEKI

Really establishing a wonderful example of Ireland to the international community aren't they...these little darlings of the Irish left

I’m starting to think I might run myself. I’m from the area, fairly articulate and have seen first hand what these animals do. Looks like it’s going to be a cultural night in Rush again, this is one of many posts locally.

The thing is if you start annoying people in Rush like this there are a lot tough locals there who'll sort the problem themselves and that will be the end of the black gang problem. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Punishment beatings by a certain group.

Only thing that would stop this.

So I read somewhere.

I don't live in the area, but will recommend you to anybody I know there 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Youtube video from Muintir na hEireann.....about tourist couples experience in the new culturally enriched Balbriggan.....soon to be the rest of Dublin before too long no doubt

Really establishing a wonderful example of Ireland to the international community aren't they...these little darlings of the Irish left

If these stories make it to the mainstream media it could severely impact Ireland's tourist economy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

That video has f*ck all to do with Balbriggan bar the fight with the school kids that seems to be just tacked on to make it about Balbriggan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement