Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzy and Judas Priest

• 03-09-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Ozzy supported by Judas Priest in the 3 arena next Jan 30th. This will be epic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

OZZY-OSBOURNE-DUBLIN-724x1024.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Absolutely buzzing with this announcement.

Rumours have been flying that Priest were going to play Slane with Metallica.

Delighted they are playing Dublin.

And only €60 for tickets, surprised they are that cheap considering Sabbath were the guts of €100 a pop.

Cannot funking wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Absolutely buzzing with this announcement.

Delighted they are playing Dublin.

And only €60 for tickets, surprised they are that cheap considering Sabbath were the guts of €100 a pop.

Cannot funking wait for this.

Pleasantly surprised at the ticket prices myself! I'm just back from seeing Priest at Bloodstock and they absolutely melted faces.

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Pleasantly surprised at the ticket prices myself! I'm just back from seeing Priest at Bloodstock and they absolutely melted faces.

They are top of my metal bucket list so I'm stupidly excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,701 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

tickets from €58

prob a handful of tickets at that price and the rest will be near €80-€100

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    tickets from €58

prob a handful of tickets at that price and the rest will be near €80-€100

I'd be surprised if there was any increase tbh. The seated and standing tix for Sabbath were the same price iirc, likewise with the upcoming Slayer show.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Any source on that Business Cat?

Bassfish wrote: »

There is a thread in the main gigs forum, rumoured gigs for 2019.

Ticket prices not including fees

Standing €79.50
    tired seats- €69.50, €79.50 and €89.50

Some From €58

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

I checked today and there is €221 tickets each for all areas (tired seating and standing) but they are Platinum tickets

Anyone here know what exactly is the difference with these tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭RayCon

wally1990 wrote: »
    I checked today and there is €221 tickets each for all areas (tired seating and standing) but they are Platinum tickets

Anyone here know what exactly is the difference with these tickets?

Yes - you get a personalized laminate with the word "GULLIBLE" on it.

Knew the "from €59" would be boll0cks ... €86 paid for Standing but at least it's two legends

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

From 59 hahaha

**** I hope Ticketmaster crash and burn soon, 7 euros in fees...

the Judas Preist drummer Scott Travis is truly Lurch from the Adams family lol. Pretty solid drummer too. Hes also apart of Thin Lizzy (how many different members have they had for these reunion/tribute shows through the years ???)

Will Glen Tipton play in Jan do u say ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Looking for 2 general admission tickets if anyone had 2 spare..

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭peter4918

Looking for 2 general admission tickets if anyone had 2 spare..

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Bassfish wrote: »

Don't bother.....

Its just all "I read on a website about a lad that heard from someone that he read somewhere the Metallica will definitely play Slane (or croke park, or marlay pk) with Ghost and Judas Priest..."

:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Its not often you see two heavyweights on the same bill in an indoor show.

Ticket acquired but curious as to why seats for Blocks B,C,D,E or F were not available. A limited few for B & F were listed as Platinum seats but nothing from the other blocks?

poundhound wrote: »
    Its not often you see two heavyweights on the same bill in an indoor show.

Ticket acquired but curious as to why seats for Blocks B,C,D,E or F were not available. A limited few for B & F were listed as Platinum seats but nothing from the other blocks?

They will release them nearer the time. Its an attempt by ticketbastard to extract as much money as possible. Release all the crappy seats first and hope they sell out, release a few of the good seats at an inflated price and hope they sell, if they do, release a few more at the same price, if they dont, reduce the price and release more.

They are absolute cnuts.

They are absolute cnuts.

This X infinity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Got standing tickets for this - never seen either before so looking forward to it. As its my 40th too, the missus (with no interest in metal) is tagging along. Staying at the Gibson across the road means I'll finally be able to have a few pints at a Dublin gig rather than driving up and back same night. Happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Tickets arrived today, pathetic new flimsy paper crap looks like my stub collecting days could be sadly numbered.

Tickets arrived today, pathetic new flimsy paper crap looks like my stub collecting days could be sadly numbered.

My ticket for Paul McCartney arrived last week and it's the same, horrible looking.

Got mine yesterday too ... seriously flimsy paper tickets. Even more infuriating when you realize you've paid Ticketbastard almost €7 per ticket for the privilege.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

My ticket for Paul McCartney arrived last week and it's the same, horrible looking.

Bloodstock this year was like that too, flimsy paper festival ticket is a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

I'm getting the ticket as a Christmas present. I know it was bought at the Ticketmaster outlet in Stephens Green. I'm hoping it's at the very least the usual ticketmaster ticket, as I too am a ticket collector :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

RayCon wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday too ... seriously flimsy paper tickets. Even more infuriating when you realize you've paid Ticketbastard almost €7 per ticket for the privilege.

Mine just arrived.
    Yes, agreed,they have cut the quality without cutting the price.
    Serious rip off & poor value for the paying customer.
    :mad:

And I notice on the TM website they have not provided the ability to give feedback easily.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Ticket Master are up there with the very worst of the powerful conglomerates in terms of their fcuk you cnutishness when it comes to their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭fyfe79

My tickets arrived the other day and I'm amazed they did - the only thing correct on the envelope was my name and street address. The town and county were Sligo!

fyfe79 wrote: »
    My tickets arrived the other day and I'm amazed they did - the only thing correct on the envelope was my name and street address. The town and county were Sligo!

Same for me but had Galway instead of Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Same here, they had Dublin & Dublin eircode on mine. (I live in Sligo).

Glad I got them but very poor mess up by TM seeing as it happened to a few of us.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

Advertisement