Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anderson .Paak - The Olympia Theatre: 19 March 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

paddyg91 wrote: »

Can’t find any reference to presale codes anywhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

This will be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,551 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Looks like the presale has been pulled ,only general sale mentioned now .

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

Wondering if anyone has a code seems to be a platinum fan link on TM?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Gone in 60 seconds, and ticketmaster capped put leaving me with nothing. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

picked up a Wednesday ticket at 9.30

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

Janey Mack wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone has a code seems to be a platinum fan link on TM?

Thanks

Jeez did I misread that - What are platinum tickets?

“Official Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.“

ie: If you’re really desperate (and have more money than sense) we can cut out the middleman/website and sell it to you at tout prices.

Anyway was one of the lucky ones today - standing tickets got. Hopefully the platinum/VIP won’t sell and will free up some more tickets for those that missed out.

I've been off the grid.

Any chance he might add a second date?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I've been off the grid.

Any chance he might add a second date?

He is playing two nights !

Zardoz wrote: »
    He is playing two nights !

Will beg steal or borrow. Maybe even EP? Too much to hope for?

Just when I thought all the great pop melodies had been written...along he comes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Standing tickets back up for 19th just nabbed a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phantasmagoria

Wednesday 20th gig.. What a show. Paak is obscenely talented. One massive bugbear and what would put me off ever standing at a gig of this type again was the amount of knobhead young lads invading personal space. If you want to jump around with your mates, feck off to the front or in front of the barrier halfway across the venue. I stand near the sound desk to avoid you ****. Lot to be said for seeing acts before they get popular. Anyway, great gig but I wonder is there an app to avoid marauding bad haircut gangs in venues!

Advertisement