Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotW - Old Hungers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    The room just laughs.

"Full belly on this one" says an old man, legs shaking as if he can barely stand.

Cron joins in with the laughing.

'See, we can all be pals - right? I'll tell you what, let me go and I promise not to kill y'all...'

He looks at the guy who punched him.

'Well, maybe not you. Easy peasy - amirite?'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Necro wrote: »

'See, we can all be pals - right? I'll tell you what, let me go and I promise not to kill y'all...'

OOC: +Charm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Darren's neck is suddenly grabbed from behind. Two muscular hairy masculine arms are compressing his windpipe. His vision is blurring slightly...

OOC: Giving you a chance to act

Darren tries to take his 38 out of his pocket and shoot the assailant at hip height.

"He is full bellied" the old man laughs.

"I agree" a deep voice says, coming from the door to the dinosaur area through which Cron was brought.

The figure is wearing ornate robes of sheer white and purple gloves. Their mask is more elaborate, made of a black wood with spirals painted on it.

"Perhaps one like you might be worth the loss of a sacrifice and you are marked by another. We shall free you, but only if you accept our mark. With it you accept that the next time I ask for your surrender, you will"

Banjo wrote: »
    Darren tries to take his 38 out of his pocket and shoot the assailant at hip height.
    OOC: +Tough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Nebelwerfer

The figure seems unsure as to whether she should run or attack, Bubby approaches to within twice arm reach...

OOC: Does he continue?

Bubby stops and slowly reaches out with his hand.

While he has no idea how this will end, he en-devours to telepathically communicate with her.

He repeats in his head "We are here to help, they cannot hear us... I am here to help..."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

"He is full bellied" the old man laughs.

"I agree" a deep voice says, coming from the door to the dinosaur area through which Cron was brought.

The figure is wearing ornate robes of sheer white and purple gloves. Their mask is more elaborate, made of a black wood with spirals painted on it.

"Perhaps one like you might be worth the loss of a sacrifice and you are marked by another. We shall free you, but only if you accept our mark. With it you accept that the next time I ask for your surrender, you will"

'Mark? Are you coming onto me? Wouldn't be the first time a guy in mask...um... never mind.

I've got to warn you though - the dude that previously marked me, he might not like me double dipping. That's on you guys though - sign me up! Easy peasy, for me anyways.'

OOC: +Tough

5 :(

Just as he manages to get his hand around the handle and trigger Darren's vision goes black.

He wakes later in the back of a van, gagged. In the van with him are still fresh organs.

'Mark? Are you coming onto me? Wouldn't be the first time a guy in mask...um... never mind.

I've got to warn you though - the dude that previously marked me, he might not like me double dipping. That's on you guys though - sign me up! Easy peasy, for me anyways.'
    The figure in the robe grabs his forehead and Cron feels a small sting. The figure then gestures for Cron to be untied. The last thing he sees is the butt of a rifle approaching his face...

• Advertisement

While he has no idea how this will end, he en-devours to telepathically communicate with her.

He repeats in his head "We are here to help, they cannot hear us... I am here to help..."
    OOC: +Charm

The figure in the robe grabs his forehead and Cron feels a small sting. The figure then gestures for Cron to be untied. The last thing he sees is the butt of a rifle approaching his face...

OOC: Can I try to duck? If so, ducking and rolling!

OOC: +Cool

She bows immediately.

"You have...the gift...help? I...I need proof...the others would not believe, what help do you offer...my lord"

Just as he manages to get his hand around the handle and trigger Darren's vision goes black.

He wakes later in the back of a van, gagged. In the van with him are still fresh organs.

Darren checks if he's bound. If not, he removes the gag. If yes, he looks for a sharp edge to try fraying the binding on, trying to use his keys in a pinch

Cron ducks the punch a split second before it lands, his assailant's rifle hitting the T-Rex skull. He quickly spots his sword next to him on the ground, grabs it. In a single arc he slices through the hand holding the rifle and into the skull of the man who punched him earlier, embedding it down to the nasal cavity.

He pulls the sword out and uses the shock of the scene to escape before the others have time to snap out of their shock. Now through the door he sees the room he climbed in, sea creatures, mostly just piles of ancient shell.

The room has one other exit besides the one to the dinosaur room.

Cron heads towards the other exit at double pace, keeping an eye out behind him for any pursuers.

Darren checks if he's bound. If not, he removes the gag. If yes, he looks for a sharp edge to try fraying the binding on, trying to use his keys in a pinch
    Strangely he is not, though a voice speaks from the front through a wire mesh.

"Gag is so I don't have to listen to the screams pal, or if you want so that you can cover your eyes. You'll see what I mean shortly..."

He starts the van, obviously old from the struggling sound the engine makes, and as it turns he notices a window on the rood. All he can see is the moon.

She bows immediately.

"You have...the gift...help? I...I need proof...the others would not believe, what help do you offer...my lord"

Bubby moves closer and indicates there is no need to bow for him.

"There is little I can offer, but it is important to me that you and the others know, they are not alone..."

He thinks hard for a moment, but then pulls out the grimoire.

"This is a book of powerful magic, and will prove instrumental in the times to come... I will share with you a page, those we are able, will sense this... May it resonate our message..."

He rips out a page, which he hopes is of lesser importance and hands it to the woman.

"You, are not alone... We follow every clue, every sign and every disturbance, provide us with a path to you and we will walk it..."

Bubby hurries his speech and whispers:

"You musnt be seen with me, tell me where we should go next and then join the others... our paths WILL cross again...".

He looks to the woman expectantly.

Cron heads towards the other exit at double pace, keeping an eye out behind him for any pursuers.
    Flinging open the door he enters a cafeteria, within two grossly obese women feed from a bowl of eyes and organs.

They look up at him and then each other.

Cron sees shotguns next to both.

They reach for them...

• Advertisement

"You musnt be seen with me, tell me where we should go next and then join the others... our paths WILL cross again...".

He looks to the woman expectantly.
    "Sha'gal is in the basement lord..." she says taking the page with reverence.

She gasps slightly, "this is true magic, ours we must put great effort to obtain, but you merely..." she shakes her head, presenting a key.

"Through this door behind me and then the large double door, I imagine you two will have much to speak of"

She remains bowed.

Flinging open the door he enters a cafeteria, within two grossly obese women feed from a bowl of eyes and organs.

They look up at him and then each other.

Cron sees shotguns next to both.

They reach for them...

Cron jumps for the closest one, using her obese body as a shield from the second one. He swings his sword for the arm reaching for the shotgun.

Strangely he is not, though a voice speaks from the front through a wire mesh.

"Gag is so I don't have to listen to the screams pal, or if you want so that you can cover your eyes. You'll see what I mean shortly..."

He starts the van, obviously old from the struggling sound the engine makes, and as it turns he notices a window on the rood. All he can see is the moon.

Bracing himself on the roof, Darren starts stamping on organs. If there's something squishy like a kidney or liver he tries to push it through the mesh near the driver.

Cron jumps for the closest one, using her obese body as a shield from the second one. He swings his sword for the arm reaching for the shotgun.
    OOC: +Cool

Bracing himself on the roof, Darren starts stamping on organs. If there's something squishy like a kidney or liver he tries to push it through the mesh near the driver.
    He finds a kidney soon enough.

"What the hell, are you a nut..."

He stops the van and looks back.

"Those organs are to be left alone pal, don't make me come back there"

"Sha'gal is in the basement lord..." she says taking the page with reverence.

She gasps slightly, "this is true magic, ours we must put great effort to obtain, but you merely..." she shakes her head, presenting a key.

"Through this door behind me and then the large double door, I imagine you two will have much to speak of"

She remains bowed.

Bubby bows at the woman and takes they key.

He walks away and turns to the bowing woman once more, grabs his blade and swings with the intent to cut her head clean off. (OOC: Hopefully?)

As the blade slashes into the skin he whispers to her "Our Magic??" and proceeds to push the blade all the way through.

OOC:

Choice:
    (a) You manage to reach the first one and cut off her arm, but the sword continues and embeds in her fatty flesh, giving the other time to aim
    (b) Everything goes fine, but you upgrade the next threat

OOC:

Choice:
    (a) You manage to reach the first one and cut off her arm, but the sword continues and embeds in her fatty flesh, giving the other time to aim
    (b) Everything goes fine, but you upgrade the next threat

OOC: Stupid fatty flesh. I'll take A

Bubby bows at the woman and takes they key.

He walks away and turns to the bowing woman once more, grabs his blade and swings with the intent to cut her head clean off. (OOC: Hopefully?)

As the blade slashes into the skin he whispers to her "Our Magic??" and proceeds to push the blade all the way through.
    She manages a horrible screech before her head comes off with a bloody splatter. The flesh on her corpse quickly withers, leaving only bone. The skull continues its roll, stopping at the Mammoth display.

• Advertisement

He finds a kidney soon enough.

"What the hell, are you a nut..."

He stops the van and looks back.

"Those organs are to be left alone pal, don't make me come back there"
    "Oh, will that make being in the back of a traveling abbatoir with a gag to muffle my screams somehow worse? Will it? Come on then, sunshine."
    does he have any of his gear? If so, choppy choppy while singing a Swedish chef song. If no, he starts the screaming early and carries on stomping and squishing.

Advertisement