Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor house lights - not icicles

Options
  • 03-12-2018 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for some lights to go above the front door, I've had the same bright white icicle lights for years and frankly I'm sick of them. The ones I'm after I suppose you could call a cluster. I took a picture this morning when I was stuck in traffic but this is just what I'm after. (excuse the pic quality through the car window whilst raining!, also apologies if this is your house!) Can anybody point me in the right direction. My usual go to shops for xmas lights, Woodies and home store have had the same stock for years and don't do these.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,298 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The only thing I can think of is cluster lights!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Loughc wrote: »

They just might actually thank you. I’ll go and take a look at them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

They just might actually thank you. I’ll go and take a look at them

We have just put these up around our house - only the coloured ones & according to the Chief Light Fitter, they are ACE! :D We have 7 sets up (:eek:) and they look amazing. Very easy to fit, easy to connect, cables are good sturdy cables. And they are really vibrant. I'm chuffed with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Hi all,

I'm looking for some lights to go above the front door, I've had the same bright white icicle lights for years and frankly I'm sick of them. The ones I'm after I suppose you could call a cluster. I took a picture this morning when I was stuck in traffic but this is just what I'm after. (excuse the pic quality through the car window whilst raining!, also apologies if this is your house!) Can anybody point me in the right direction. My usual go to shops for xmas lights, Woodies and home store have had the same stock for years and don't do these.

Try The Orchard in Celbridge and Johnstown Garden Centre on the N7, some great stuff. Newlands isn't great this year

• Advertisement
Advertisement