Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My friend is quitting smoking

Options
  • 27-11-2018 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I have a friend who is trying to give up smoking for 2 years. Desperately....
    So, he decided to use vaping as a mediating remedy. He has a birthday soon and I want to buy him a vape. I support his intention as I read on Vaping Daily that it really works. Of course, not a holy grail but I believe it's a good option.

Am I right? Or do I make a mistake?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

RoseRiks wrote: »
    Hi

I have a friend who is trying to give up smoking for 2 years. Desperately....
    So, he decided to use vaping as a mediating remedy. He has a birthday soon and I want to buy him a vape. I support his intention as I read on Vaping Daily that it really works. Of course, not a holy grail but I believe it's a good option.

Am I right? Or do I make a mistake?

Vaping really does work & for most of us,it's an easy transition,all we want is that nicotine hit.
    I'm vaping 10 years now & I have tried different set-ups over the years,vaping hardware has improved so much.

I would recommend the Breeze2 & using 18mg nic strength eliquid,you probably can't get your head around all this,it can be overwhelming for a new vapor.
    There are plenty of us vapors here to help,just keep asking questions.

Here is a Vendor on-line that sells the Breeze2 https://vapewild.eu/aspire-breeze-2-ultra-portable-pod-system/

Youtube is a great friend,check out the Breeze2

Here is one video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJPfk8L8J0&t=590s

If you need more help with purchasing,come back here...

Your friend wont believe how easy it is.

I forgot to say,you vape the Breeze2 just like you would a ciggy,oh yeah,how many cigs does your friend smoke,this will decide the nicotine strength your friend needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RoseRiks

Thank you for advice. I will check that Breeze2.

Regarding my friend, he used to smoke up to 4-5 cigs per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

RoseRiks wrote: »
    Thank you for advice. I will check that Breeze2.

Regarding my friend, he used to smoke up to 4-5 cigs per day.

6,9 or 12mg Nic in eliquid should satisfy his cravings...

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭justinbellford

Hey RoseRiks, did you find something for your friend? I just tried a disposable from Njoy and it is the closest thing I've ever had to a real cigarette. For someone who only smokes 4-5 cigs a day, this would be perfect. I used to smok a pack a day, so disposables are too expensive for me. But I always keep one around for emergencies.

Advertisement