Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waterford driving test routes

Options
  • 26-11-2018 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi, I posted this in the learning to drive forum but thought I might get some help here too

Hi all, could anyone here advise me of the areas that are used as test routes in Waterford city? It would be great if someone could let me know some of the streets where they take you for the maneuvers.

I was hoping to buy the route maps from ISM but they don't seem to do them anymore. If anyone knows of anywhere else I could buy them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Get a pre test lesson from a driving instructor and he will bring you around some of the routes and point out some of your bad habits (not checking mirrors etc)

Advertisement