Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selection boxes - any good offers?

Options
  • 16-11-2018 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen any good offers on selection boxes? Cadburys or similar.
    Need to get around 75 for a Christmas party in early December.
    Last year Dunnes had 6 for €10,- which worked out great with the €10 off vouchers. They don't seem to have offers on selection boxes this year.
    Trying to get the best deal for our club, but don't have much time to shop around as I'm doing a demanding course at the moment.
    Tesco seems to have 3 for €5, but they don't take competitor's vouchers any more.
    BTW I'm based in Galway.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Has anybody seen any good offers on selection boxes? Cadburys or similar.
    Need to get around 75 for a Christmas party in early December.
    Last year Dunnes had 6 for €10,- which worked out great with the €10 off vouchers. They don't seem to have offers on selection boxes this year.
    Trying to get the best deal for our club, but don't have much time to shop around as I'm doing a demanding course at the moment.
    Tesco seems to have 3 for €5, but they don't take competitor's vouchers any more.
    BTW I'm based in Galway.

Dunnes had the 6 for €10 2 weeks ago. I got 6.

Any of the supermarkets would surely have an offer between now and start of November, just keep an eye on all of their social media outlets as they always advertise their big offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Strange, they didn't have that in my local Dunnes. I was checking specifically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Loughc wrote: »
    Dunnes had the 6 for €10 2 weeks ago. I got 6

Yeah, I bought 12 two weeks ago. I think I saw Dunnes advertising 3 for €5 earlier this week :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

LIDL had 3 for €5 today

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think SuperValue also have them three for five euro . Dunne Stores normally have them six for ten again before Christmas .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

BDJW wrote: »
    Yeah, I bought 12 two weeks ago. I think I saw Dunnes advertising 3 for €5 earlier this week :confused:

I was in Dunnes tonight and they are definitely doing 3 for €5!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They only started to come available in the shops last week I think. Ya you need to buy them and compare the prices to see what's the best value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Cadburys selection boxes 3 for 5euro in Dunnes seen them today

Advertisement