Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osprey Farpoint 40 Backpack (€75 with voucher)

Options
  • 15-11-2018 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Heading to South East Asia over the Christmas break and have been looking for a good backpack to bring with me. Seems to be universally accepted that this is the best bag for the price.
    Opens up like a suitcase and just small enough that most airlines will let you carry it on.

Free delivery, 30% off sale and a further €10 off with NCV2018 voucher at Chain Reaction Cycles

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/osprey-farpoint-40/rp-prod152750
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Heading to South East Asia over the Christmas break and have been looking for a good backpack to bring with me. Seems to be universally accepted that this is the best bag for the price.
    Opens up like a suitcase and just small enough that most airlines will let you carry it on.

Free delivery, 30% off sale and a further €10 off with NCV2018 voucher at Chain Reaction Cycles

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/osprey-farpoint-40/rp-prod152750

I have the black one. Used it in Asia myself twice in Asia and yet again in December. Fairly decent. Still holding up well after about 2 months of travelling useage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Bought this Friday lunchtime and it arrived today. Cost €74.49 all in. I'd been keeping an eye out for a deal on it for ages. Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Protagonist

flyton5 wrote: »
    Bought this Friday lunchtime and it arrived today. Cost €74.49 all in. I'd been keeping an eye out for a deal on it for ages. Cheers OP.

No bother!
    Looks like they're out of stock for M/L now. Only S/M left.

Advertisement