Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Why expensive?

Going cinema and shopping with a friend and then probably going out that night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Going cinema and shopping with a friend and then probably going out that night.

Sod it, you'll have earned it..

Sod it, you'll have earned it..

Work. Galway. Friday. Need to get that bread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back to food :pac:

Speaking of which I haven't eaten in days.

We're gonna need a new lair very soon.

• Advertisement

I couldn't do that, especially in cold weather, need food..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I loves my food too.

I can go a good few days without it. Lets call it a hunger strike.

Couldn't and wouldn't do it.. Sometimes if i've been crazy busy or my head goes off on one i forget for a day. Rare though..

I has the physique of a god I need to maintain.

• Advertisement

I am more buddha

I was learning a lot about Buddha in religion last week. Pointless subject really but I hate how people in the class are so disrespectful to the teacher.

It's so important historically though i guess not every student wants to get into that..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I can go a good few days without it. Lets call it a hunger strike.
    That's slightly worrying I have to admit.

Your body needs food to survive, to heal itself.

We tend not to get into thw historical side of things. It's more discussions on religion and how it effects morality and equality and stuff that and I enjoy that even if I don't have any beliefs myself. The teacher I have is great too. She's new and young but so sound.

But anywho, people rarely listen to me so..

Almost bed time here I think.

That's slightly worrying I have to admit.

Your body needs food to survive, to heal itself.

I should probably eat you're right. I'll get some apples tomorrow. I love apples. I also might buy an iPhone. Not tomorrow mind although I almost bought a camera at the weekend.

Oh heyo Paws :)

Yo Grem :)

Vroom vroom!

• Advertisement

:D:D:D

Delighted for you!

Oh both of you are nearly on the road!.

Me and Paws are Fiat buddies.

Good on ye both

Another driving lesson Wednesday. Can't wait.

Didn't watch the full timelapse but that's fascinating man.

I had to cal the Pieta House helpline :(

I'm glad you called it Shpud, it's there for you.

• Advertisement

I'm glad you called it Shpud, it's there for you.

They had to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement