Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/foo-fighters-dublin-21-08-2019/event/18005571F82430F6

Fanclub presale tomorrow
    MCD presale Weds
    General sale Friday

Brilliant news on a Monday morning.

Anyone have a fan club sign up link? I can only see a newsletter sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Seen this on MCD's Facebook - closest thing, though think it's more MCD wanting email addresses.

https://mcd.ie/mcd-presale-foo-fighters/

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Seen this on MCD's Facebook - closest thing, though think it's more MCD wanting email addresses.

Yeah I saw that one there's a fanclub one as well starting tomorrow

How do I join their fanclub?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Why not

They were unreal this year in Manchester. Good it's not in the block dates in June

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Can't wait!!! The gig in Slane Castle was Epic!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Zwillinge wrote: »

Hey Zwillinge,

Thanks so much for link - I've just signed up on the MCD link - as I thought no harm in getting notifications of upcoming gigs/concerts etc. and I keep experiencing Ticketmaster Nightmares and STRESSSSSSS when trying to purchase tickets on the day.

So now that I'm registered with the MCD site - sorry for being so damn BLONDE - but what next - their tickets go on sale on Wed - do I get a notification from them via email - do I just get on line on their site to buy tickets? Or do I have to go onto Ticketmaster site and quote something earlier in relation to MCD?

HELP - and thanks a mill, JUDES X

How do I join their fanclub?

https://foofighters.com/#newsletter

Judes wrote: »
    Hey Zwillinge,

Thanks so much for link - I've just signed up on the MCD link - as I thought no harm in getting notifications of upcoming gigs/concerts etc. and I keep experiencing Ticketmaster Nightmares and STRESSSSSSS when trying to purchase tickets on the day.

So now that I'm registered with the MCD site - sorry for being so damn BLONDE - but what next - their tickets go on sale on Wed - do I get a notification from them via email - do I just get on line on their site to buy tickets? Or do I have to go onto Ticketmaster site and quote something earlier in relation to MCD?

HELP - and thanks a mill, JUDES X

You should get an email with a code and you enter that on the ticketmaster site when you are trying to buy the tickets. There's a fanclub presale tomorrow if you sign up to the newsletter link I posted above

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

No mention of support anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

damianmcr wrote: »
    No mention of support anywhere?

We might get someone from reading/leeds

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

threein99 wrote: »
    You should get an email with a code and you enter that on the ticketmaster site when you are trying to buy the tickets. There's a fanclub presale tomorrow if you sign up to the newsletter link I posted above

Hey Threein99 :)

I went to hell and back re. signing up for Hozier Fan Club to get the pre-sale tickets through ticketmaster and I was locked out of site and went from great seats in front row of balcony to them disappearing. Luckily my friend got on to normal ticketmaster site day of sale to public and was able to get our tickets.

So I'm a bit worried about Fan Club Sites - but I'll try this one and fingers and toes crossed. Thanks so much. J

Judes wrote: »
    Hey Threein99 :)

I went to hell and back re. signing up for Hozier Fan Club to get the pre-sale tickets through ticketmaster and I was locked out of site and went from great seats in front row of balcony to them disappearing. Luckily my friend got on to normal ticketmaster site day of sale to public and was able to get our tickets.

So I'm a bit worried about Fan Club Sites - but I'll try this one and fingers and toes crossed. Thanks so much. J

That sounded a painful experience, I havent had any issues with pre-sale codes before. This a bigger venue so hopefully demand wont be too massive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Has anyone received their fanclub codes yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Has anyone received their fanclub codes yet?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

No I haven't received anything yet anyway

Same , we might get them just before the presale starts or later tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭boris1234

Reckon this will sell out? Not too flush with cash this week so wondering will I be ok to hold off a while

• Registered Users Posts: 11,163 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

boris1234 wrote: »
    Reckon this will sell out? Not too flush with cash this week so wondering will I be ok to hold off a while

Hard to say really.

Fleetwood Mac and Pink sold out the venue extremely easily. Bon Jovi sold enough to warrant a second night. Add to that the focus on pop acts in 2019 in the bigger venues with not a lot of rock bands announced yet so I'd be surprised if it didn't sell out on the balance of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Yeah, I'm going to have to rely on tickets being available into next year. Recently bought Metallica and Chris Stapleton tickets so bit stuck for cash as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

This should be an instant sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

So just a few hours before the first presale, nobody has received their presale codes and there is zero information on pricing on Ticketmaster.

Once again the only reliable thing about a big gig in Ireland is how unreliable the whole set up is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,163 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Two pitch standing sections for this.

Pitch one is the third of the pitch nearest to the stage as an FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any info on prices

Paid €140.53 (£123.55) for 2 seated tickets for there show in Manchester this year. Knowing Ireland it will be rip off pricing

Prob be same setlist/crowd banter but in fairness was an excellent show

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Any info on prices

Paid €140.53 (£123.55) for 2 seated tickets for there show in Manchester this year. Knowing Ireland it will be rip off pricing

Prob be same setlist/crowd banter but in fairness was an excellent show

poster says from 79.50, so 6.85 on top. I am not sure of historical rds pricing, i.e. if standing is usually cheapest, or if there are crappy cheap seats

https://www.facebook.com/mcd.productions/photos/a.131282934547/10157012653134548/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Any idea on the fan club presale? Nothing in my inbox or on their social media either.

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Any idea on the fan club presale? Nothing in my inbox or on their social media either.

Yea the presale is mean to start at 10am local time but no sign of my presale at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

First chance for Europe 2019 tickets!
    Pre-sales begin today at 10am local time in each city.
    Your code is: FFEURO19

From their Facebook page

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/foo-fighters-dublin-21-08-2019/event/18005571F82430F6?did=fanclub

Presale starts in 11 mins

code: FFEURO2019

They put it on their Facebook page this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Hate the way Ticketmaster always give like 2/3 days notice

Advertisement