Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 arena Bags

Options
  • 18-11-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I was just wondering does anyone know what size bags are allowed into the 3 arena it says no large handbags, backpacks or suitcases but I'm traveling to and from on the day so I need more than just a clutch would a mini backpack (about A4 size) or a drawstring bag be suitable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Srfrgrl wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering does anyone know what size bags are allowed into the 3 arena it says no large handbags, backpacks or suitcases but I'm traveling to and from on the day so I need more than just a clutch would a mini backpack (about A4 size) or a drawstring bag be suitable?

Shoulder bags are and small backpacks are okay. They search them and put "checked" tags on them to show they've been looked at. You shouldn't have any hassle with a mini backpack, as you call it. I brought a small shoulder bag into two recent gigs.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Depends on the gig.

A few weeks after the Manchester gig bombing they wouldn't allow any bags in whatsoever to a few gigs but usually they are fine and just want to take a look inside.

If you're that concerned they may not let you take it in, you could always leave it in a locker in Busaras. Not sure how much they cost but they are reasonable enough from memory. They're located downstairs.

Advertisement