Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 transfer thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sold Wilson for Jimenez. Really don't want to do any more transfers as I'm sick of points hits but I can't rule it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Martial jiminez and sterling could all rise tonight
    I’ll be getting at least one of them and maybe all 3 but I will wait and suck it up
    Annoying all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Martial/Jimenez in for Siggy/Mitro. Siggy is in a bad way seemingly and Mitro is just wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭notdarkyet

Selling Maddison before he drops tonight. Looking at Gudmundsson or Walcott, 6.8 available to spend. What would you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

km79 wrote: »
    Martial jiminez and sterling could all rise tonight
    I’ll be getting at least one of them and maybe all 3 but I will wait and suck it up
    Annoying all the same

Ive has a terrible weekend, swapped Firmino and Ward for Martial and Success. I won’t be going near FF again until Friday week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

notdarkyet wrote: »
    Selling Maddison before he drops tonight. Looking at Gudmundsson or Walcott, 6.8 available to spend. What would you do?
    Want to get rid too but don't see an obvious replacement either. Have himself, Richarlison and Ings all with knocks and no cash to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

For those getting Martial, his conversion rate as it is doesn't look like it is sustainable

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/122366/MatchStatistics/Anthony-Martial

On the plus side, his key passes is more than I expected

• Registered Users Posts: 36,132 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

loving all the Jimenez transfers.

he has been a stalwart for me for since my WC in September. doesn't score enough, but he is the ultimate cheap, 'ticking over' striker because of his ridiculous amount of assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,374 ✭✭✭Shedite27

SlickRic wrote: »
    loving all the Jimenez transfers.

he has been a stalwart for me for since my WC in September. doesn't score enough, but he is the ultimate cheap, 'ticking over' striker because of his ridiculous amount of assists.

Wolves have been my blind spot for the season so far (apart from having Jota in my original team!).

Think I'll get Doherty in for Trippier this week. Doesn't get much better than Huddersfield and Cardiff back-to-back

• Registered Users Posts: 37,693 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm holding off until after the internationals as per usual. I don't know how many times I've seen a player being transferred in and going up in price and then he goes and gets injured playing for his country. Not my type of bandwagon.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm holding off until after the internationals as per usual. I don't know how many times I've seen a player being transferred in and going up in price and then he goes and gets injured playing for his country. Not my type of bandwagon.

Yeah I agree even though I was tempted when all 3 of my next transfers were due to rise and did so last night
    AnnoyIng

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Top of most of my leagues but I had a mare this week- 43 points. Free hit has been activated. Please help with this lot;

Ederson, Hamer
    Tripp, Mendy, Bennett, Duffy, Rudiger
    Maddison, salah, Hazard, never, capoue
    Aguero, Mitro, Wilson

.1 in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Top of most of my leagues but I had a mare this week- 43 points. Free hit has been activated. Please help with this lot;

Ederson, Hamer
    Aguero, Mitro, Wilson

.1 in the bank

Don't use the free hit now, save it for later in the year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

TimesArrow wrote: »

Ederson, Hamer
    Aguero, Mitro, Wilson

.1 in the bank

Tripp to Digne
    Mitro to Jimenez
    Maddison to Mahrez

Yeah I agree even though I was tempted when all 3 of my next transfers were due to rise and did so last night
    AnnoyIng

Well at least that won’t happen to Martial

Green&Red wrote: »
    Well at least that won’t happen to Martial

sure he was one of the 3 that rose !!!

sure he was one of the 3 that rose !!!

I meant he won't get injured on international duty, as someone who brought him in I was delighted to see that tweet about his "injury" keeping him out of the France game, if only some more of my team could pick up the same injury

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Don't use the free hit now, save it for later in the year

I agree though I have to admit I was half tempted myself. A lot of my players seem to have tough fixtures this coming GW. Don't know if others feel the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

How are people feeling about auba? Toying around with the idea of downgrading salah and upgrading zaha

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How are people feeling about auba? Toying around with the idea of downgrading salah and upgrading zaha

His record against the big sides puts me off. He's played 7 times against top 6 sides and has failed to score or get an assist in those games. And two of his next three games are against Spurs and United. If he were to finally step up in those matches I'd consider him, but based on his record I won't be rushing to get him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Gone from 0 to 4 yellows. Thank Vishnu for the international break.

I'll hold on any transfers for a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Gone from 0 to 4 yellows. Thank Vishnu for the international break.

I'll hold on any transfers for a while yet.

4 yellows and a red for me.

No way I'm making transfers before Friday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I wouldn't be considering him at the moment. Not playing 90 regularly. He's had 5 shots on target in the last 6 gameweeks. All 5 have been goals. He'd be a god if he kept that up. We all know what he can do but on current form I'd be suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,132 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I honestly have stopped really listening to injury news before the international break starts.

You can bet that 95% of them will be fit on Saturday week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

SlickRic wrote: »
    I honestly have stopped really listening to injury news before the international break starts.

You can bet that 95% of them will be fit on Saturday week.

A very good point I hadn't thought of.

Greedy premier league managers want the players all for themselves. I'm with the premier league managers. Give them a good rest :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Why digne over Keane for Everton?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

castie wrote: »
    Cheaper(I think), assist potential, and takes most of their set pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

bantee wrote: »
    Cheaper(I think), assist potential, and takes most of their set pieces

Only .1 cheaper but I agree I think he will outscore keane over the season

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

castie wrote: »

And Mina will now provide competition for Keane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I'm tempted to take a punt on Lindelof at 4.8, I know Utd have been poor at the back but five of their next seven are against fairly toothless opposition. Might see how they get on against Palace before making a final decision.

Advertisement