Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenway - another €1.45m in funding

Options
  • 09-11-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

According to Paudie coffey’s Face book page Greenway getting another lump of cash......what Improvements can we expect to see for this or will it just go into the council’s black hole of finances....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Stopitwillya

Road-Hog wrote: »
    According to Paudie coffey’s Face book page Greenway getting another lump of cash......what Improvements can we expect to see for this or will it just go into the council’s black hole of finances....?

Don't let motivator know about this Greenway thing or we will get a load of posts telling us how it will never work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Don't let motivator know about this Greenway thing or we will get a load of posts telling us how it will never work.

True. Spending circa €10m or what ever the greenway cost was a total waste...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

If it's for the Greenway then that's where it's being spent I expect. Grattan Quay is the obvious bit that needs work.

We have a Greenway thread as well :)

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90403212

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭Deiseen

Road-Hog wrote: »
    True. Spending circa €10m or what ever the greenway cost was a total waste...!

Do all you half-wits know what a greenway even is????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I think you may have read that post the wrong way round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

From what i read its money to finish the Greenway ,hopefully they'll get some keep left signs with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Good that they got some money for greenway,I think the govt had previously left them a couple million short-changed on it, council then had to use money for other stuff to finish it to good standard, think it was Michael Walsh who made call on it, turned out to be a brilliant call.be great to see it brought in as far as rice bridge properly, doubt this money is enough for that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I think you may have read that post the wrong way round.

If so, I read it the same way. :(

Advertisement