Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I'm thinking Auba/Maddison to Arnie/Sterling for a -4
    Just wish I'd done it last week

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Looks like Madison to someone so and wait a week on mitro to jiminez
    I am tempted by Anderson but have arnie so May compromise and go for diagana and upgrade knockaert to martial then next week as well
    Pereyra has also caught my eye
    Does anyone have a link to Cartmans spreadsheet ?i think I will need it to make a decision

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Had hoped to bank this week, doing Maddy to Martial a week early now.
    Would have preferred to do it next week but needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mahrez & Mane worth a -8 for Aguero (& Maddy)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Mahrez & Mane worth a -8 for Aguero (& Maddy)

If you are confident Mahrez starts maybe but with that doubt there I wouldnt, I'm really not sure why people are so keen to ship Kun to be honest. That said one of Mane or Salah look must haves this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'm thinking Auba/Maddison to Arnie/Sterling for a -4
    Just wish I'd done it last week

This place is hilarious, someone yesterday getting rid of Arnie for Auba

Edit: I picked up Arnie this week, he looks like he’s essential even from an ownership POV

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I might do Fraser to Brooks. A bit sideways maybe but have no other pressing moves and would make 0.7m on it. Hugely impressed with Brooks and would hope he can at least match Fraser through the sticky fixtures.

Yikes just realised Fraser's ownership is 25%...puts me off getting rid a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

With Maddison out this week, would it be worth getting Richarlison in for him for no hit ? About the only play in that price i'd want ( have siggy already)

Or get Kenedy and Salah in for Maddison and Hazard ? (4pt hit)

Already have Mane and Siggy for liverpool and Everton cover..

Basically is Salah worth taking 4 point hit for if it means dropping hazard for the next few weeks ? Salah would be my captain this week rather than Mane.

Ederson (Hamer)
    Mendy Robertson Alonso (Doherty) (AWB)
    Hazard Mane Siggy Maddison (Camarasa )
    Aguero Arnie Wilson

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

With Maddison out this week, would it be worth getting Richarlison in for him for no hit ? About the only play in that price i'd want ( have siggy already)

Or get Kenedy and Salah in for Maddison and Hazard ? (4pt hit)

Already have Mane and Siggy for liverpool and Everton cover..

Basically is Salah worth taking 4 point hit for if it means dropping hazard for the next few weeks ? Salah would be my captain this week rather than Mane.

I think it is worth it. I would love to do it but think I will need to settle for Gudmunnson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Grady Dian for cairney

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I think it is worth it. I would love to do it but think I will need to settle for Gudmunnson

Thanks, leaning towards doing it, Liverpool have better fixtures on paper over the next 6 weeks. No price changes due overnight. I was all set to carry a transfer this week as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Have 2FT and planned on Mitro/Hojberg to Arnie/4.4. But with the Maddison news I think I'll move him on but for who is the Q, Pereyra? Have Wilson so not keen on doubling up with Brooks/Fraser

Any Gudmunnson love?

Same points as Maddison but less spectacular

Yerry Mina has scored 15 goals in his last 50 starts for club and country. Everton are top for attempts from set plays. Hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Yerry Mina has scored 15 goals in his last 50 starts for club and country. Everton are top for attempts from set plays. Hmm...

He'll definitely play this week but zouma should come back in unless he goes to a back three.

Richarlison didn't train today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Green&Red wrote: »
    This place is hilarious, someone yesterday getting rid of Arnie for Auba

Edit: I picked up Arnie this week, he looks like he’s essential even from an ownership POV

I'm now considering keeping Auba for 2 weeks and just doing Maddison to F.Anderson

Not sure it's worth a hit for Arnie.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    He'll definitely play this week but zouma should come back in unless he goes to a back three.

Richarlison didn't train today.

There's talk of them switching to a back 3 which would make Digne a more attractive prospect too. Don't really have for room for either of them at the moment but could be nice differentials.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'm now considering keeping Auba for 2 weeks and just doing Maddison to F.Anderson

Not sure it's worth a hit for Arnie.

Anderson looks to be decent, two double digit scores so far and a great set of fixtures for west ham. I don't have Arnie, but if I was looking for a forward then I would be going for him

Looking at Knockaert's minutes and his performance in the game before he was dropped when he was excellent I am thinking this has to have been an internal discipline issue. I think he has previous in this regard. His minutes are slowly coming back up so I think I will hold him and hope for the best. If I knew he would start vs Cardiff I would probably bank the transfer.........not sure I can take the chance with Maddison out and Mitrovic and WanB the 2 subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Would Maddison & Mendy —-> Sterling + Duffy be madness? I’ve a few bob in the bank to make it happen. -4 but would set me up nicely for GW13

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have 2FT and planned on Mitro/Hojberg to Arnie/4.4. But with the Maddison news I think I'll move him on but for who is the Q, Pereyra? Have Wilson so not keen on doubling up with Brooks/Fraser

Went with Gudmundsson after

No money in the bank.

Only 1 FT.

Mitrovic and Maddison need to go.

Richarlison a worry.

No idea what to do.

Could very well start with Bennet and Success and carry my FT and cross my fingers.

If Richarlison doesn’t show then AWB will come in too.

Not sure I want to start with Bennett, AWB and Success.

I’ll just have to hope for a very low scoring week and accept defeat in my H2H’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭bantee

Maddison to Anderson done, been watching him for a while so hopefully haven’t missed his hauls now

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

bantee wrote: »
    Maddison to Anderson done, been watching him for a while so hopefully haven’t missed his hauls now

Funny i was wondering whether i should do this for a -4. Anderson impressed in the last game. If i don't do it then i'm looking at playing Walcott or AWB this week. Neither inspire me with confidence

edit: also didn't realize Ricky was a doubt. Bloody hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Leno Hamer
    AWB Robertson Mendy Zaba Bennet
    Salah Hazard Ricky Kenedy Hoijberg
    Kun Mitro Ings

3.5 itb I’d planed to use on De Bryne and 2 FT’s

Looking at Kenedy and Mitro out Arnie and Martial In

Could just 1 transfer and do Bilva in for Kennedy but Mitro seems a bigger worry and Martial and Arnie are bigger threats imo. Any ideas lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭COH

Is Milner a decent alternative to Maddison? Have 1FT and 0.0 ITB ... He has good fixtures, is on pens and is cheap.

Don't fancy Fraser as have Wilson already and Pedro is as likely to be benched as he is score a brace. Lamela was the only other alternative I was considering but don't know too much about Spurs atm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Good week last week for a change but TAA is my only pool cover so Hazard to Mane or Barkley to Milner and have a long lie in on Sunday morning.

COH wrote: »
    Is Milner a decent alternative to Maddison? Have 1FT and 0.0 ITB ... He has good fixtures, is on pens and is cheap.

Don't fancy Fraser as have Wilson already and Pedro is as likely to be benched as he is score a brace. Lamela was the only other alternative I was considering but don't know too much about Spurs atm

I asked this last week and it was poo pooed ........I now HAVE to get rid of Madison and I’m loooking at alternative options and apart from a 4.5 mid i isn’t seeing them !!!!
    Did he play midweek? The risk of rotation is really what has me hesitant

It’s good to see two others now considering Milner
    I haven’t gone mad after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I mentioned Milner weeks ago and said he was on Pens and I was shot down :pac:

Advertisement