Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi, RDS, 15th June 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bertie67

Would anyone have a link and code still to share? Looking for 2 or 4 tickets.
    Had registered with MCD but didn't get email 🙄
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Is it strange that the last 2 posters looking for codes have 1 post and have only just joined the site?

Was on here years ago, couldn't remember login details so set up again...Just trying to get to the concert. No doubt ticketmaster site will crash or sell out at 9.01 on Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

There is zero chance of this selling out on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

If anyone has a Presale code that their not using, could you PM me please with the details? Working nights at the moment so the chances of staying up til 9 to try get them are slim unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭funkyship

If anyone has a presale code please pm me. Im hoping to get four tickets for my wife and two daughters (9+11), It will be a christmast present as they are massive Bon Jovi fans. Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

funkyship wrote: »
    If anyone has a presale code please pm me. Im hoping to get four tickets for my wife and two daughters (9+11), It will be a christmast present as they are massive Bon Jovi fans. Thanks guys

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭claregal1

I have a code for 4 tickets if anyone would like it ?
    Codes gone

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

claregal1 wrote: »
    I have a code for 4 tickets if anyone would like it ?

Hi, could I get this please ( need 3 tickets). where do you use it ?

Thanks
    jasper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

I have a presale code aswell from MCD if anyone would like it.

Send me a PM and I'll get the code and link sent onto you!

EDIT: Code gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭claregal1

Jasper79 wrote: »
    Hi, could I get this please ( need 3 tickets). where do you use it ?

Thanks
    jasper

Sorry Jasper- code is gone !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I also have a code if anyone wants it. My sister ended up getting our tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anaiyela

Hi guys,

I have an unused code if anyone wants it. My friend got our tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I haven't bought concert tickets in a long time, can I ask, were do you get these presale codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

If anyone has a spare presale code they could send on that would be great. Looking for 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

If anyone has a spare presale code they could send on that would be great. Looking for 2 tickets.

Presale code & link sent via PM 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If anyone has a presale code I’d really appreciate it. I need to get 2 tickets for a family member but I’m not sure I’ll be able to get to the computer tomorrow morning. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Kolido wrote: »
    I haven't bought concert tickets in a long time, can I ask, were do you get these presale codes?

These was a MCD presale
    You had to sign up to it last week and then they emailed them out earlier this week

If anyone has a presale code I’d really appreciate it. I need to get 2 tickets for a family member but I’m not sure I’ll be able to get to the computer tomorrow morning. Thanks!

PM Sent with code.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    PM Sent with code.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate this. The link to buy isn't working. Would you mind sending it again or does anyone have the link? Thanks again.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 tallrich

Do you still have this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tallrich

Anaiyela wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Has this gone?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    PM Sent with code.

Thanks okidoki987 for this. Got the tickets and made someone very happy. Fair play to everyone offering their codes.

Anaiyela wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Hi, if you still have a spare code could you pm me. Young niece just informed she love to see Bon Jovi Live...they're Legend😜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

If anyone has a code spare I’d really appreciate it. Xmas present for my sister :)

Looks like pre sales are all gone.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

People should only send codes to members who have at least made some contribution to the forum.
    I also don't understand why people are sending codes to people who have just joined and then asking everybody for a code.
    They have done nothing on the site and have had no interaction with anybody.
    There's no follow up if someone gets 3 or 4 codes from posters.

Reason I say it is, was having a look at the secondary sites a minute ago and there are currently 1-20 tickets on sale from the same seller for GC!
    :mad::mad::mad:
    As the max on the MCD code was 6, this means somebody has probably got a load of codes off other people and bought tickets to sell.
    Pre-sale of 6 max is probably a bit much, imo but interesting to see how this
    goes in the morning.
    I would expect it sell out very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Sunday just added on Ticketmaster. Not on sale yet though.

Now they've removed them. I think will definitely happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

Ouch. I was trying to get two, for the kids and they are gone.
    Can anyone help?

(Edit: Sorted for Sunday)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭funkyship

I missed out on tickets as well, where are you seeing the ad for the Sunday night Musicmania??

Advertisement