Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilian Big Brother UK 2018 (1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Once you have a telly and a couch what more do you need?

Congrats sis <3 Let us know when the housewarming is, I’ll bring the fat frogs! :pac:

Would you believe I only ordered my bins today!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Rfrip wrote: »
    Confession...I was on the wine last night! Was celebrating finally becoming a homeowner after a long hard slog of saving and trying to live within my means.
    So I didn’t get to see the final, said I’d stay away from all social media....sure few glass of wine and I was on the thread to find out. The irony, the latest I’ve been up mid week posting on the thread with not watching any of it!!’

In work then today extremely extremely seedy.
    And cranky

See you all on I’m a celeb!!!
    Ah congrats Rfrip - may you have the best of luck and the loveliest and happiest memories in the house.

NOW! Down to business. Can we all move in and pretend we're housemates. Mr E can be Marcus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I'd get you"a little something" for the house only I have no idea who you are:D A set of Rylans farewell fangs perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Sorry to be a pain now but can someone remind me how to watch the video posted of last night BOTS? I thought I had it recorded and it's not!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

BBFAN wrote: »
    Sorry to be a pain now but can someone remind me how to watch the video posted of last night BOTS? I thought I had it recorded and it's not!
    Ta-dah!

And for the final time......

For anyone that missed it:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

wyrn wrote: »
    Ta-dah!

Thanks Wyrn, I found that but it says it's blocked in my country?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Use this add-on with Chrome and set it to 'British'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Just watched BOTS because in case I haven't mentioned it before, :D, I absolutely love Rylan. Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

jluv wrote: »
    Congrats Rfrip! And in time for Christmas..Enjoy..
    Your timescales for furnishing are realistic though. Moved into mine in 2007 with all bits and pieces. Only getting to decorate properly now:P

When BB returns it's all over to Rfrips house! Parteeeeey!!!

I'm in mine since 04 and still have loads to do :o
    Congrats Rfrip and wishing you health and happiness in your new home.

Did anyone else feel at a really loose end tonight? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cheers once again outlaw Pete for putting up link to bb Rylan. Also as I said before still not sure how to pm. So yes I did put my bet on akeem from day one. But in the end didn't mind Cameron winning. Thanks for all supportive messages from both present and old posters. This really kept me going. Sure we will talk again on future sites. And yes i do agree with your sentiments 're karma. Thanks again . X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

ulRmV8TQ9QdriOmfVtDESDXTtO4vW211.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You want a tenuwine pad :p
    You want a tenuwine pad :p

You’ve said this twice and I still don’t know what you’re talking about smh..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

ulRmV8TQ9QdriOmfVtDESDXTtO4vW211.gif

Emma-Squint.gif

Cheers once again outlaw Pete for putting up link to bb Rylan. Also as I said before still not sure how to pm. So yes I did put my bet on akeem from day one. But in the end didn't mind Cameron winning. Thanks for all supportive messages from both present and old posters. This really kept me going. Sure we will talk again on future sites. And yes i do agree with your sentiments 're karma. Thanks again . X

Karma?

2mp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Big brother may be gone but nothing has changed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I'm probably late to this one but just saw the post by Sian online of her call log to vote for Cian to win.

What she may have forgotten was on the right it says how many times you dialed the number. 100! She bloody voted 100 times for Cian to win hahah!

Shame he didn't crack top 2. He grew on me as it went on. Probably get himself another gig. Can imagine him on I'm a Celebrity.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Celebrity farm maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Sian voted for Cian 100 times? She really was a decent sort altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Karma?

2mp.gif

Personally I’m scared. The amount of thanks that post got shows they must be inundated with PM’s.

Karma’s coming folks.

a%2B(1).gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,241 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

job seeker wrote: »
    You’ve said this twice and I still don’t know what you’re talking about smh..

Damn Boards acting up again :mad:

If you were in CBB thread at start of this year you would get it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Personally I’m scared. The amount of thanks that post got shows they must be inundated with PM’s.

Karma’s coming folks.

a%2B(1).gif

I must be doomed so Anna :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Would be only fitting we break this thread, bring the curtain down on BB

I wonder has anyone from BB been approached for IAC, Rylan or Akeem would be good in the jungle

Tomasz would be The GC II :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I wonder has anyone from BB been approached for IAC, Rylan or Akeem would be good in the jungle

Tomasz would be The GC II :p

I woulnd't be surprised to see Lewis F, the redemption story.

Actually think Cian would be good craic in it. As much as I liked Lewis G no doubt he'll do some Celebs go Dating or the likes and I'll go off him a bit.

LLS and Ray D'Arcy for Cian this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

Netflix are holding secret talks with Endemol to bring back Big Brother in time for 20 year anniversary.
    The leak i heard was that it's working out the finer details, but that it's going to be more focussed on a continuous live stream....

does anyone know are Netflix branching out to Live Tv? if so, this would seem perfect to launch with

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

does anyone know are Netflix branching out to Live Tv? if so, this would seem perfect to launch with

Netflix and Amazon have both looked into trying to tie up live sporting events previously, they feel if they can get live events and a back catalog people will just start solely using their service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Thanks all for making me so welcome here having only started posting this series.

Am gutted it’s over, don’t know what trashy TV I’ll distract myself with next! :D

RFrip - CONGATS on the new home, live long and happy there :)

Confession...I was on the wine last night! Was celebrating finally becoming a homeowner after a long hard slog of saving and trying to live within my means.
    So I didn’t get to see the final, said I’d stay away from all social media....sure few glass of wine and I was on the thread to find out. The irony, the latest I’ve been up mid week posting on the thread with not watching any of it!!’

In work then today extremely extremely seedy.
    And cranky

See you all on I’m a celeb!!!

BB ends and Rfrip finally becomes a home owner, coincidence? :P

Congrats Rfrip

• Advertisement

Aw thanks everyone! What a sound bunch we all are!!!!

Advertisement