Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for USA game

Options
  • 30-10-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

I normally take my two boys to the tier 2 game. It’s my own fault, I went to ticketmaster to buy tickets last week and there was none left (for three seats side by side)..

Does anyone know where I could get #1 adult and #2 children’s tickets for USA game?

Thank you,
    Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

kboc wrote: »
    I normally take my two boys to the tier 2 game. It’s my own fault, I went to ticketmaster to buy tickets last week and there was none left (for three seats side by side)..

Does anyone know where I could get #1 adult and #2 children’s tickets for USA game?

Thank you,
    Kevin

Did you try contact the ticket officer in your local club? They can reach out to the main ticket office and sometines get late tickets or returns from other members.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,076 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Thank you,
    Kevin

you might be able to source 3 schoolboy tickets from your local club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thank you,
    Kevin

Try Toutless

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

Thanks for replies. I’m not a member of rugby club or irfu supporters club.

But just after checking out toutless website. Never knew it existed, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

There are tickets on ticketmaster again for the USA game

• Advertisement
Advertisement