Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Local tallies

Options
  • 27-10-2018 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any info on tallies in their constituencies? It seem they were sparse on the ground.
    Result obviously a foregone conclusion but would be interesting to see the breakdown localy

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Due to lack of FF and FG campaigns I'd imagine talliers were short on the ground today

What I'd have liked to know would be the number of Higgins plumped votes (1 only) and also if any/many of the other fours 2s were going to Casey. Know of a small number of people who voted* 1 Freeman 2 Higgins to try save her expenses; most of them did 1 Norris 2 Higgins last time out. Tallying this is not easy even with all the bodies possible

*in both cases, what they told me and what they did inside the booth could be totally different!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Most local papers publish the full official results in their next edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Rhineshark

L1011 wrote: »
    Due to lack of FF and FG campaigns I'd imagine talliers were short on the ground today

What I'd have liked to know would be the number of Higgins plumped votes (1 only) and also if any/many of the other fours 2s were going to Casey. Know of a small number of people who voted* 1 Freeman 2 Higgins to try save her expenses; most of them did 1 Norris 2 Higgins last time out. Tallying this is not easy even with all the bodies possible

*in both cases, what they told me and what they did inside the booth could be totally different!

My fiance went Higgins only. I went down the list for five of the six.

Advertisement