Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE 2018

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 LoLo86ACA

Oh I'll be on the whiskey tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shanmo

I've checked the website so many times. Don't know. Just can't help it.

Same and I dont know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭fishy_fishy

Okay people,

Pack up. Leave the office. Go get drunk (#healthycopingmethods)

Nooothing to be done now. Just pass thr time as best you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I thought I was the only one that has been checking a few times every day!!!

Jesus the next 12 odd hours are gonna be hell 😩

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shanmo

Nooothing to be done now. Just pass thr time as best you can.

Pack up. Leave the office. Go get drunk (#healthycopingmethods)

Haven't been able to do a thing since after lunch.. 😂

ACAguy wrote: »
    Rang the Institute earlier asking would the results be out at midnight as Cap1 & Cap2 apparently were but she was certain it would be 8

The email they issued never stated a time!! Do you think we will have to wait till 8?!? My nerves can’t handle this stress anymore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

It said 8 it will be 6

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pixie11123

Rumour has it that every time you refresh the results page you get an extra 0.1%

pixie11123 wrote: »
    Rumour has it that every time you refresh the results page you get an extra 0.1%

If only it was that easy 😂🀣😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

It's been a while since I've logged into my ca account and I can't remember my password.

When i enter forgot password it tells me that they sent an email to me but nothing has received. Does anyone know how long it takes.

It's been a while since I've logged into my ca account and I can't remember my password.

When i enter forgot password it tells me that they sent an email to me but nothing has received. Does anyone know how long it takes.

Oh god!! I don’t know I never had to reset my password - hopefully it comes through soon - best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

Results are out folks! Good luck to you all

Best of luck to all - looks like another repeat for APM for me :-(

I don't want to believe the results in case they've loaded the wrong ones to my page... I want the letter showing them but the letter is blank!

Passed - what a relief

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭heretothere

The website won't load for me looks like I'll be waiting for the post lady. Come on internet!!!

The website is a joke!!

It's working now. I thought they aren't posting them any more? That's why there's a downloadable letter on the website?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

LoLo86ACA wrote: »
    Oh god!! I don’t know I never had to reset my password - hopefully it comes through soon - best of luck

So I get ibto work this morning and log in fine with what I thought my password was. I log in and check my results.

so there's something wrong with my logging in on my tablet that it doesn't recognise my password.

then after check my results I get 91 email telling my my account was locked for logging in with wrong details and 32 emails with links to reset my password.

I guess I was a little frantic last night.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Willoflood

Anybody know when the board report is out?

its out see the above link

Iv just booked the Jan 18 resit for APM

• Registered Users Posts: 11 peanutgirl

Does anyone have APM past paper from 2014 backwards?
    thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Somavar

Congrats to all who passed.
    For those that haven’t, I have been asked by someone who’s been through it all to offer this advice. Insist on being given a copy of your script! It was very difficult to get in the past but you can get them now. Best of luck in the resits!

What is everyone doing with their books now? seems such a waste to put them in the recycling. Are they of any use as extra reference texts for people doing ACCA?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,698 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

What is everyone doing with their books now? seems such a waste to put them in the recycling. Are they of any use as extra reference texts for people doing ACCA?

Someone doing ACCA had already asked for my notes on the accounting standards and the cheat notes. I might try and dump my books on him too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭acawarrior

If you fail the aaa elective can you carry forward your interim assessment mark from April instead of repeating the interim again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Tuk Tuk Darjeeling

Somavar wrote: »
    Congrats to all who passed.
    For those that haven’t, I have been asked by someone who’s been through it all to offer this advice. Insist on being given a copy of your script! It was very difficult to get in the past but you can get them now. Best of luck in the resits!

I don't believe a copy of your script will be any use to you. I failed my APM first go and I got a tutorial report that had much more useful insight and was honest in its appraisal of my failed effort.

I believe it was the difference when i passed on my second attempt at it.
    very best of luck to you who has to go again, I have never looked back since i passed on my second attempt and my career has not suffered one iota, i have never ever been asked how many times did i attempt my FAEs in my job interviews and I have a good job now.

Advertisement