Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

IDlES

2»

Comments

• To see them live that was mind-blowing some great songs but well not perfect either .

• To see them live that was mind-blowing some great songs but well not perfect either .

yeah, I liked it but didnt love it. Maybe if it was a weekend and I was boozed up and moshing it might have seemed better.

• Honestly, I loved it haha

Thought they sounded great and it was one of the best gigs of the year for me

• Gig of the year?definitely one of the best gigs I was ever at.Just a couple songs I wasn't familiar with ..did someone say Mariah Carey cover? Don't remember that.
    I'm scum and colossus were my highlights. Not too much footage of the gig around probably impossible to hold a camera steady for any length of time ;)

• Gig of the year?definitely one of the best gigs I was ever at.Just a couple songs I wasn't familiar with ..did someone say Mariah Carey cover? Don't remember that.
    I'm scum and colossus were my highlights. Not too much footage of the gig around probably impossible to hold a camera steady for any length of time ;)

They did the Mariah thing at Primavera too. Nothing more annoying than someone in front of you at a gig with a camera in the air, especially if they are recording in portrait mode.:p

• Advertisement

• TBF, based on that angle I think he might have been sat in front of me upstairs and I could see grand :pac:

• Just got an email from bandsintown, idles playing vicar st 02/04/19

• Bringing the fontaines DC on tour in the states,quite the coup for those lads.

• playing iveagh gardens as well , july 11th

• Mad, but I'm in!

• Advertisement

• Got tix this morning, can't wait but looking forward to Vicar St more I think

Mad they've gone from Whelan's to Iveagh Gardens in a year

• Hope its a great gig

Advertisement