Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipo

Options
  • 05-10-2018 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hello how can you find out when a company is going to have an ipo?

Is the start price known long in advance? how far in advance can you get a prospectus? is it possible to arrange with a stock broker to purchase stock on the ipo day?

I am interested in a company that its rumoured might launch an ipo this Autumn as per an article in the Irish times thanks in advance for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 cork93

What's the company?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

can any body help please

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭beaner92

can any body help please

Well you can speak to an insider of you know one. or ask your broker if they got an allocation from the underwriter of the ipo.

The volume and size moved on the irish stock exchange is so little i dont know why any company wont just ipo in london.

If you like dm me the company and i can
    ask around in my network of brokers. I wont buy up all the shares dont worry :P

Advertisement