Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Malone - 3Arena Valentines day 2019

• 09-10-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

Post Malone will kick off his European tour at the 3 Arena.

He'll take to the stage on Valentine's Day, February 14, next year, with tickets on sale Friday October 12.

Tickets from €55.65 on sale Friday 12th October at 9am from Ticketmaster. Under 16s to be accompanied by parent/guardian. Standing area 14+ only. Doors: 6.30pm

If anyone happens to have a spare Spotify or 3 pre-sale code fire it this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Can someone give me a 3presale code for this please, please pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The code is Sh!tTats

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Anyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,851 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Regrettable facial tattoos

Is the password

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,641 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Also in if anyone has a spare 3 presale code, app keeps erroring for me! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Any spare codes can someone DM me also :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Ticketmaster says there is a Spotify presale on Thursday. Any idea how to get on that ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭jeffk

Trying to get them for herselfs bro

Got two standing, was silly money, said cant be right, go to look again gone

Madness how you literally have seconds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

jeffk wrote: »
    Trying to get them for herselfs bro

Got two standing, was silly money, said cant be right, go to look again gone

Madness how you literally have seconds

rule of thumb once you have the tickets, check out immediately. otherwise they're gone in 1 - 2 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

same here jeffk, standing coming up as €77 each, tried to get them but bounced me to seating for €55!!

kazper wrote: »
    same here jeffk, standing coming up as €77 each, tried to get them but bounced me to seating for €55!!

No surprises really, if we where buying a load to flog for money wed have them now and counting the profit we would be making :mad:

5star02707 wrote: »
    rule of thumb once you have the tickets, check out immediately. otherwise they're gone in 1 - 2 mins

I said cant be 177 or so for standing, usually standing much cheaper, otherwise would have got them as im use to the ticketmaster game by now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭dubal

I got them earlier, looked for standing, bounced me to seated.

Tried again, nothing, then I tried again and got general admission, which were standing, but the price was insane €83.85 per tic includes charges

Dubal

edit: my transaction was completed at 09:04am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

anyone got a presale code for tomorrow is it just generic like metallica , missed out this morning in the sale had standing and just couldn't get them in the basket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

How much were tickets? Thought I’d said starting at €49.50 was it not?

danois wrote: »
    How much were tickets? Thought I’d said starting at €49.50 was it not?

177 for two standing I think I seen

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Is the presale finished for this, if there are any spare codes I would appreciate a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Same here folks, I'd appreciate if anyone could pm me a spare presale code. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

I'd love a presale code as well please if there is any going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

84 euro for standing 77 + 6.85 service charge.

Three presale was over within a minute or two if my experience is the same across the board
    9 log in use code etc, two tickets silly money
    901 or so look for more, various errors, keeps loading then eventually no tickets on ticketmaster

The spottily one I assume would be same

Three presale was over within a minute or two if my experience is the same across the board
    9 log in use code etc, two tickets silly money
    901 or so look for more, various errors, keeps loading then eventually no tickets on ticketmaster

The spottily one I assume would be same
    I got the spotify email at bang on 9 , was on at 9:02 and had tickets got at 9:06 with very little hassle at all

mightyreds wrote: »
    I got the spotify email at bang on 9 , was on at 9:02 and had tickets got at 9:06 with very little hassle at all

Shame the same couldnt be said for three presale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

Shame the same couldnt be said for three presale

Would be very grateful for the link and a code myself if anyone has them. Thanks

Dont have the link to the spotify sale but the code was bb2019

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I got an email from spotify but I cannot view any tickets, all im getting is a screen saying three and spotify sale happening now, no option to view tickets!!??

Thanks but I think you need a personal like that comes in each email, all new to me

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Thanks but I think you need a personal like that comes in each email, all new to me

Thats the code I got

• Advertisement

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Thats the code I got

With a link, tried quickly there on a few links and cant get into area to enter code like three presale

would you have a link to the page on ticketmaster for the presale? Thanks

Chieftain wrote: »

would you have a link to the page on ticketmaster for the presale?  Thanks
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/31x34q

Tickets gone thanks

Time to go on the ticketmaster lotto at 9am tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Wow that sold out seriously quickly. I managed to grab a couple somehow!

Bang on at nine and didnt get any, surprise surprise :mad:

Sure how many of the tickets where even left after suits etc, three presale and spotify presale

At this rate may go see the gigs in another country and get holiday as bonus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Sure how many of the tickets where even left after suits etc, three presale and spotify presale

At the rate it sold out, don't be surprised to see a second date added. There is a day available before and after the 14th for a second show in Dublin.

NUTZZ wrote: »
    At the rate it sold out, don't be surprised to see a second date added. There is a day available before and after the 14th for a second show in Dublin.

Be interesting to see, usually a hour or two max and it would be announced im guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

NUTZZ wrote: »

Where would the notification for a second date come from if he does do another night, have had five here beside me attached to a device and no luck with any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Cheapest standing i was offered this morning were 198each. Seating at 202. No way could i pay that.

might be a good plan alright ... probably get a couple of days abroad plus the tickets for the same price as just the tickets here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

Tickets on viagogo already for €245! For 1 standing. Greedy gits. All them tickets should be cancelled by Ticketmaster it’s a joke.

danois wrote: »
    Tickets on viagogo already for €245! For 1 standing. Greedy gits. All them tickets should be cancelled by Ticketmaster it’s a joke.

Name and picture on ticket

No matching Id no entrance

Ticket shredded

Name and picture on ticket

No matching Id no entrance

Ticket shredded

I got 2 standing tickets at about 10am, so maybe worth trying again. I'd pretty much given up, but then 2 popped up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

This sold out then? Just wondering because I've never heard of this artist and between them and Anne-Marie, I'm really out of touch :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,887 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Wheety wrote: »
    This sold out then? Just wondering because I've never heard of this artist and between them and Anne-Marie, I'm really out of touch :(

Yes ,it sold out instantaneously.
    Buddy said there were about 30 people queuing out all night for tickets and the shop only got 2 tickets in total .
    Crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I wouldn't be familiar with him, but he's ****ing huge right now, this was always going to be an instant sell out, he'd be nailed on for an outdoor summer gig I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Zardoz wrote: »
    Yes ,it sold out instantaneously.
    Buddy said there were about 30 people queuing out all night for tickets and the shop only got 2 tickets in total .
    Crazy

I thought the queue outside The Green was for Mumford.

I'm guessing the younger people, including the gang of school girls, was for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,887 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I thought the queue outside The Green was for Mumford.

I'm guessing the younger people, including the gang of school girls, was for this.

Load of girls crying in the local ticketmaster shop when they couldn't get tickets .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

On the off chance that someobody sees this anytime before the gig and has two tickets for sale PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭showpony1

if anyone has any face value tickets for this in the run up to the gig please PM me!
    thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement