Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Query re BHAA on line reg

Options
  • 08-10-2018 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've signed up for BHAA membership again this year, and I have my member number etc. However, I'm having a problem registering for a race as a member on their site.

Am I making some stupid mistake? I log in on the site, and it recognises me), but then the sign up options for the race are:

Details Price Qty

BHAA Day Member Ticketshow details + €15.00 (EUR) Select this ticket

The BHAA Member Ticket (€10.00 (EUR)) is available to members only. On Sale

I want the second (Member ticket), and the On Sale is in green, so you'd think you can click on it, but you can't! What am I doing wrong? I dodn't want to pay the 15 day runner entry fee since I've joined up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

HelenAnne wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I've signed up for BHAA membership again this year, and I have my member number etc. However, I'm having a problem registering for a race as a member on their site.

Am I making some stupid mistake? I log in on the site, and it recognises me), but then the sign up options for the race are:

Details Price Qty

I want the second (Member ticket), and the On Sale is in green, so you'd think you can click on it, but you can't! What am I doing wrong? I dodn't want to pay the 15 day runner entry fee since I've joined up!

I had a similar problem last year and just contacted them directly. If I remember it correctly there was a problem with the way my membership was renewed on their side. They resolved it that day for me. Or maybe there's a problem with the link on their website? Just pop them an email, I'd say they'll sort it out quick enough for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,420 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Hi everyone,

Details Price Qty

You have to select the check box (radio button?) in the Qty column, Member Ticket row and then hit Register button, which brings you to the details and payment section. That’s how it works for me on iPhone anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Murph_D wrote: »
    You have to select the check box (radio button?) in the Qty column, Member Ticket row and then hit Register button, which brings you to the details and payment section. That’s how it works for me on iPhone anyway!

Thank you! The problem is that on my screen only the Day Member one has a check box to select.

Maybe Laura is right & there's a membership issue. I'll contact them. Thanks, both!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Thank you! The problem is that on my screen only the Day Member one has a check box to select.

Maybe Laura is right & there's a membership issue. I'll contact them. Thanks, both!

That's exactly what happened me. I didn't have the 10 euro option to choose.

You've reminded me that I must sign up myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

When does the BHAA membership run from, is it January to December ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

When does the BHAA membership run from, is it January to December ??

I believe they have an offer on now, if you register now it continues to end of 2019. Otherwise its usually Jan-Dec based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

Emailed them, but haven't heard back. I think I'll just bring my membership number and enter on the day. That should be fine, shouldn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Kissy Lips

The race is cancelled in any event.

Advertisement