Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E liquid recommendations

Options
  • 02-10-2018 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I've been vaping for a few weeks now and just trying to get any recommendations for good e liquids I can get locally.

So far I've found 2 that I really like, both made by witchcraft - Avalon and Blueberry Custard. I've tried a few others from liqua (apple, caramel, menthol) and they were OK. And an e lux raspberry which I found disgusting! I should mention these are all 12mg nicotene in a mtl setup.

I've also tried DTL with 3 mg nicotene and stuck with witchcraft high VG (70/30). First I tried apple pie and I hated it but its grown on me a bit since, then I tried forest fruits which is a bit better. I haven't really liked anything I've tried vaping DTL though.

I'd strongly recommend witchcraft Avalon and blueberry custard. Does anyone else have any favourites I should try?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Where are you based? If you're in or around dublin there's loads of shops you can go in and try before you buy. Most of the folks are quite good at taking what you like and making suggestions for other liquids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭joombo

It's a matter of taste. I like V'Nilla Berries & Cream, MET4 Golden Ticket, and Cuttwood Unicorn Milk. Nuclear vapes has some pretty good stuff too. You can find all of them at vawoo.co.uk, it's recently opened vaping marketplace with large variety of e-liquids on every taste. I found there my fav Jam Monster Blueberry recently. It will be delivered tomorrow, luckily they have fast delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

My top E liquids tastes are T-Juice - Jacques Le Mon E-liquid, Cola E Liquid, G & T (Gin & Tonic) - Suicide Serum is my favourite. In the future I have plan to explore more new tastes of e liquids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

All depends on taste. I mostly vape caramel tobacco's and NET tobaccos in my all day MTL setups. I occasionally go for fruity/dessert type liquids in my squonkers. Dinner Lady lemon tart is very nice. I also like original Just Jam. I like mango and am partial to spearmint every now and then.

From time to time I buy some random juices to see what they're like. Fill your boots.

• Advertisement

Wing nuts custard range from e-smoke Ireland are excellent, as is their strawberry milkshake. All come in 100ml shortfill bottles.

Advertisement