Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Andre Rieu Dec 2018

• 30-09-2018 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Considering going to this in December but want to bring a 12 and 14 year old.
    I checked the ticketmaster website and cannot see a minimum age to attend.

Does anyone know if their would be a problem bringing two under 16 girls? They have a big interest in classical music so they going for the music.

Thanks,
    Islanderre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

Absolutely no problem with kids that age attending and they'll enjoy it.He always puts on a good show

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭emo72

I've seen his shows on TV. I'm not a fan at all but find it compelling viewing. It's the crowd reactions that's what I love.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭islanderre

Thanks for the replies.... will book the tickets this afternoon.

Islanderre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

islanderre wrote: »
    Hello All,

Considering going to this in December but want to bring a 12 and 14 year old.
    I checked the ticketmaster website and cannot see a minimum age to attend.

Does anyone know if their would be a problem bringing two under 16 girls? They have a big interest in classical music so they going for the music.

Thanks,
    Islanderre

You must really hate your Children.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭islanderre

Happy4all wrote: »
    You must really hate your Children.

LoL.....

Not at all..... tickets bought now anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

Does anyone know what time the concert finishes? Elderly mam and aunt are going and I am to guage a finishing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Does anyone know what time the concert finishes? Elderly mam and aunt are going and I am to guage a finishing time.

I've just come out of Star Wars at 3Arena with RTE Orchestra (although it's a global tour). It was spectacular.

I imagine a classical gig like Andre will finish around 10.30 similarly. Tonight was so good I might go to the Andre gig, all orchestral shows by all accounts sound great in there.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

I've just come out of Star Wars at 3Arena with RTE Orchestra (although it's a global tour). It was spectacular.

I imagine a classical gig like Andre will finish around 10.30 similarly. Tonight was so good I might go to the Andre gig, all orchestral shows by all accounts sound great in there.

Enjoy!

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the quick response

Advertisement