Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Husband has just gone to get minstrels :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Chicken sandwich on soft, fresh, white bread with:

NOM!!!!! :D

Maccy D's again... moving house this weekend and that's this week's excuse.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oat milk coconut chai.

Lemsip max strength and all its lovely medicinal goodness. Hmm pharmaceuticals yummy :p

• Advertisement

Porridge.

Persepoly wrote: »
    Lemsip max strength and all its lovely medicinal goodness. Hmm pharmaceuticals yummy :p

They honestly make me feel soooo sick...ugh I get the shivers thinking about it!! Hooe you feel better soon :)

Currently eating some tuc :)

jellybear wrote: »
    They honestly make me feel soooo sick...ugh I get the shivers thinking about it!! Hooe you feel better soon :)

Currently eating some tuc :)

I'm now having butternut squash, cocunut milk, and coriander soup. Tis grand.

Now that sounds delicious!!

Planning a trip to Ikea later...think I'll pick up a bag of Daim :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tried Pork & Leak sausages, with bacon eggs and spuds. Very tasty.

• Advertisement

Today was an eating day! Tacos for lunch with all the lovely bit like guac and fresh salsa. Then veggie lasagne with chips and coleslaw for dinner.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Soup of roasted peppers, tomato, sweet potato, red lentils and chipotle salsa. With cooleeney cheese on bread.

IMAG0199.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Had a nice breakfast out this morning. Sausage, Bacon, Beans and Fried Potatoes. Brown bread on the side. Not a lot of places does the fried spuds anymore. Its a pity.

A couple of beers now to calm down after a crappy few work days around dull people. Then I reckon its a Friday night takeaway!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tried Pork & Leak sausages, with bacon eggs and spuds. Very tasty.

The oul Pork & Leak sausages are great. You inspire me at times and I'm gonna cave in next week and make myself a nice lunch of sausages, mash and fried eggs. Just for me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Extremely disenchanted with cooking lately, well not so much the cooking more coming up with ideas of what to have. Dinner was extremely lazy this evening, pizza and curly fries were thrown in the oven. Sauvignon blanc to drink. In my next life I am going to have a personal chef :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hot dog with mustard and ketchup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Northgirl you'd be proud of me, I'd McD's this evening before we went out - Fillet o'fish meal, ages since I had one and it was only 5 out of 10, not great, maybe I should have gone for the usual cheese burger meal

GoneHome wrote: »
    Northgirl you'd be proud of me, I'd McD's this evening before we went out - Fillet o'fish meal, ages since I had one and it was only 5 out of 10, not great, maybe I should have gone for the usual cheese burger meal

I'm proud but disappointed for you :(

Despite my ponderings I always stick to my usual and it rarely disappoints!

Cheeseburgers are awesome :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mmm mc donalds chip *licks lips*

I had a steak burger and chunky wedges

I had a steak burger and chunky wedges

That sounds way better than my McD's fillet o'fish

• Advertisement

You have to get a burger in Maccy D's. They have a new stack one at the mo that I want to try out.

You have to get a burger in Maccy D's. They have a new stack one at the mo that I want to try out.

Yes I think I've learnt my lesson, McD's is not the place to get fish, meat all the way ;)

I've never had fillet o fish

Always nuggets but craving a burger lately. Maybe tomorrow.

northgirl wrote: »
    I've never had fillet o fish

Always nuggets but craving a burger lately. Maybe tomorrow.

I usually get a Big Mac but I only eat there about three times a year. Never tried the fish either or the nuggets.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I didn't even know you could get fish in McD's :eek:

Seph fish is a relative term, it's like a square fish finger in a bun with a bit of mayo and tarter sauce added, not great

Seph fish is a relative term, it's like a square fish finger in a bun with a bit of mayo and tarter sauce added, not great

😆😁😂

Fried egg, beans, soda bread. Choc croissant. Cappuccino.
    Stuffed.

Cappucino. Its nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Early dinner.... mashed sweet potato , topped with finely sliced mushrooms fried in best Irish butter. ....

Advertisement