Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme metal band seek Bassist & 2nd Guitarist

Options
  • 17-09-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Seeking extreme metal guitarist and bassist. We are currently a three piece (Drums, Vocals, Guitar) so we're looking for a second guitarist and bassist, backing vocals a bonus, but not important.

We have a bunch of songs just about ready to go and are looking to complete the line up in order to record and get out gigging.

Fast, aggressive death/black/thrash metal loosely in the vein of Angelcorpse, Coffin Texts, Malevolent Creation, early Morbid Angel etc.

Practice usually once a week in Kildare (Sallins) on a Thursday evening or Saturday afternoon, we are flexible on days as long as we get the work in).

Contact me directly on here, or give me a text on 0861592138. Usual stuff applies, decent gear, good attitude, no time wasters etc. etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hey David.

Might be interested in your above post.
    Do you have any demos of your music you could share?

Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DavidHynes

Hey Rob,

No demos at the moment, we're gearing up to record our first batch of songs.
    If you're interested we can send you the rough recordings that we use to aid with song writing.

As mentioned its fast aggressive death metal, not much room for other influences/styles, would that be something you'd be up for?

Hey David.

Yeah would be great to hear some rough recordings, just to get an ear for your music. Would be interested. And i'm not to far from you. Im based in Kilcock.

You on Facebook? Perhaps we can chat over messenger.

Rob

Yeah man you can add me

https://www.facebook.com/david.hynes.330 here's the page, sorry needed 5 posts to post the link

• Advertisement

Just added you.

Still looking.

Advertisement