Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

A damn fine nice strong mug of Barry's Tea and a huge iced Danish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a friend over and we ordered singapore chow mein from a local Chinese. It was basically noodles with half raw veg and a bit of sauce with no prawns, beef or anything but it had chicken that wasn't cooked with the rest of the dish. It was like microwaved chicken thrown in on top of the noodles. It was rank!! My friend got ribs and they chopped the ribs up into pieces! Fecking shocking the whole thing was.

Thats a feckin pain alright but as you know the standard of Chinese takeaways is falling through the floor.

1 baby toblerone sweet. Twas lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Latte with 2 shots of espresso and a Dairy Milk Caramel - perks of the job :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wine gum sours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Banana sandwich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Shallow Stain

Did a couple of steaks (sirloin for me, fillet for Mrs S) with garden veg of celery, carrot, peas and potatoes.

Pears and ice cream for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Dinner was a comfortable mash (with cream), fat sausages and mushy peas all drowned with caramelised onion gravy.

Whispered wrote: »
    Dinner was a comfortable mash (with cream), fat sausages and mushy peas all drowned with caramelised onion gravy.

You had me at mash with cream.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cooking dinner now so it could be anything :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Baguette pizzas and wedges. Thinking of having a cuppa as well, didn't get to have one this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Whispered wrote: »

Mash with loads of butter, sausages and peas and gravy here. Your gravy sounds nicer though :)

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Mash with loads of butter, sausages and peas and gravy here. Your gravy sounds nicer though :)

Has to be Onion Gravy. Homemade or from a tub.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Rubberlegs wrote: »

I just ate the last of it from the gravy dish with a slice of bread :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    This mexican chicken and chickpea adobo soup won't make itself, better get busy.

Finally got around to making this.
    Smells good anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

So dinner was Mashed potatoes, Bolognese with peppers and onions

Pure heaven :D

Another Iceland review tonight. Chicken Madras and Pilau Rice. Nice and tasty. A little heat left around the mouth too. Curry is 2 quid and rice is 1.75. I didn't have to send out a search party for the meat either, which is good.

Little G had roasties and chicken fillet. Mrs G had another Weight Watchers meal - Chicken Hot Pot. I made some extra Veg to plump it up for her.

I'm having a sneaky Chocolate Mousse.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I foresee a cupan tae and bistro crisps in my immediate future :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Shallow Stain

A small stack of cream crackers heavy with blackcurrant jam.

McNugget Meal eaten and McFlurry in the freezer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Salt and vinegar pringles...they're not great...a bit too much salt on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Miss Demeanour

Serious junk night....crisps and icecream. Then I changed channel and My 600lb life came on! Someone trying to tell me something!? :p

Have eaten a lot tonight and yet I'm tempted to put one of those part baked baguettes in the oven for a snack :confused:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Have eaten a lot tonight and yet I'm tempted to put one of those part baked baguettes in the oven for a snack :confused:

Do it. Bread is everything.

I've eaten too much tonight. :o

northgirl wrote: »
    Do it. Bread is everything.

I've eaten too much tonight. :o

I did it, and it was wonderful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Earlier I had streak pie, mash and peas.

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

Had some foreign lidl food at a neighbours house. Firing on all cylinders after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

A Sausage, Bacon, and Egg roll, and a cup of Tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

A cup of instant coffee :(

Nasty stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

D3V!L wrote: »
    A cup of instant coffee :(

Nasty stuff.

OH NO! You reminded me my grocery order has gone in and i forgot the instant coffee..

Nothing nasty about it! Great start to the day.

Advertisement