Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Kiss announcing fair well tour dates. Would they play here again......now there's a band that would do anything for money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Need some live Irish Muse and Manics

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

Take That Greatest Hits Tour 3Arena 29th April with Rick Astley support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Fortyjocks wrote: »

Surprised they are not doing one of the big stadiums

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Surprised they are not doing one of the big stadiums

Its probably because there is only 3 of them now. Id say they will do another big reunion with all 5 and do stadiums

EDIT: Looks like they are playing bigger outdoor shows in the UK along with arena shows

42196381_10158631221609572_5783425058953232384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=d6579b8eaf80a6be67e8c31d2c203279&oe=5C3449DC

• Advertisement

Rod Stewart 25th May Pairc Ui Chaoimh

Its probably because there is only 3 of them now. Id say they will do another big reunion with all 5 and do stadiums

EDIT: Looks like they are playing bigger outdoor shows in the UK along with arena shows

42196381_10158631221609572_5783425058953232384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=d6579b8eaf80a6be67e8c31d2c203279&oe=5C3449DC

Showing April 30th in their website for Dublin also so second date on cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Rod Stewart 25th May Pairc Ui Chaoimh

I guess I won't be at any concerts in Páirc Uí Chaoimh next year either then.

Genuine question here - is there enough demand for an outdoor Rod Stewart gig in Ireland? If I recall, the last time he was in Cork, it was at Live at the Marquee so that is some jump.

I guess I won't be at any concerts in Páirc Uí Chaoimh next year either then.

Genuine question here - is there enough demand for an outdoor Rod Stewart gig in Ireland? If I recall, the last time he was in Cork, it was at Live at the Marquee so that is some jump.

He had a decent size crowd at nowlan park in Kilkenny in 2016 although don't think it was a sell out by any means, front third of pitch was seating so that fills it quicker & seating tickets were pricey from what I recollect - he has a lot of kids to feed :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Slane Announcement Monday at 9am.

Will be streamed live on Slane Castle FB page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,036 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Slane Announcement Monday at 9am.

Will be streamed live on Slane Castle FB page.

It would be some laugh if it wasant Metallica

I wonder will Croke Park and the Aviva get any shows next year ??? Im sure the RDS is getting redeveloped next summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It would be some laugh if it wasant Metallica

I wonder will Croke Park and the Aviva get any shows next year ??? Im sure the RDS is getting redeveloped next summer

I'm sure Croke Park will take the usual quota of 3 anyway whoever they get.

I'm guessing P!nk will play at one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Mumford and Sons are due to play here next year,where do ye think they will play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Mumford and Sons are due to play here next year,where do ye think they will play

Kilmainham as a stand alone gig or.... headliner of the Monday of forbidden fruit.

More than likely stand alone at kilmainham

Rod Stewart for Páirc Uí Chaoimh 25th May. while I wouldn't consider myself a fan it's a gig that might be great craic

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kilmainham as a stand alone gig or.... headliner of the Monday of forbidden fruit.

More than likely stand alone at kilmainham

They would be too big to headline FF imo , Id say Malahide/Belsonic shows

westlife getting back give so that's Croke Park filled for 3 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

Metallica June 8th Slane - tickets on sale Friday (worst kept secret)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

My luck with getting concert tickets is terrible. Will their be a big demand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Would anyone have a presale code for this by any good chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭HelpImAlive

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Would anyone have a presale code for this by any good chance?

Here you go!

Your code for Take That is B1YWDHNVX . Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to 3.ie/m1ijo?u=H7FZNF when presale goes live. Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Arghus wrote: »
    That they're going to play Slane?

No chance mate. I'll literally bet you 100 euro.

No joke.

I'll take that bet may as well be for a Metallica ticket

Tickets on sale Friday 28th @9am ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Here you go!

Your code for Take That is . Still want presale tickets? Make sure you go to 3.ie/m1ijo?u=H7FZNF when presale goes live. Terms: 3.ie/mp6i Opt Out reply NOMUSIC

Although you're doing a lovely thing you should probably delete and IM that code

if you don't get one don't sweat too much. I remember when GnR went on sale the world and it's mother said they were going, big hype all over social media. It "sold out" but "extra tickets were released" subsequently and closer to the event people were giving away tickets. I heard they were even on seatwave for about €45

personally I'm dying to go but family logistics may be tricky around then and money is tight now so if it works out closer to the time well and good I'll pick up a ticket somewhere, depending on what other summer gigs are on. we only decided to camp the Wednesday night before GnR and there was still availability they just opened another field.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

Would say if the Westlife rumours are true they will have gigs in croke park next year definitely remember reading something a while back saying the 2019 croke park slots we're already booked

Would say pink do a show here on European tour too Aviva stadium suit her type of show better I'd say

Happy with the Metallica news this morning really was the worst kept secret ever. Can't afford ticket ATM but expect to pick 1 up easy enough closer to the gig

I'll be at P!nk wherever whenever :D

I'm guessing Garth Brooks won't be coming here in 2019 ??

If Westlife are getting the 3x Croke Park dates and Pink possibly playing there or the Aviva

Cant think of many other bands that are touring next year big enough to play Stadiums here. Obv delighted Metallica are playing here next year but Slane. Think I'll give Slane a go and might buy myself a VIP compound ticket ?? I knw it's extra but it's a seated ticket and you don't have to worry about not seeing the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Garth Brooks won't be coming here in 2019 ??

If Westlife are getting the 3x Croke Park dates and Pink possibly playing there or the Aviva

Cant think of many other bands that are touring next year big enough to play Stadiums here. Obv delighted Metallica are playing here next year but Slane. Think I'll give Slane a go and might buy myself a VIP compound ticket ?? I knw it's extra but it's a seated ticket and you don't have to worry about not seeing the stage

Was chat of him doing similar to what Ed Sheeran did this year and playing several venues around Ireland so maybe dates in cork, Dublin, Belfast etc would be 1 way to cater for demand if it returned will wait and see tho

• Advertisement

Was chat of him doing similar to what Ed Sheeran did this year and playing several venues around Ireland so maybe dates in cork, Dublin, Belfast etc would be 1 way to cater for demand if it returned will wait and see tho

yeah that be ideal but that cowboy is still adament on having those Croke Park shows and doesnt understand he cant as he wont get the licence for the 5 nights (even though Croke Park hosted 5 non sporting events this year).

Advertisement