Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to pay for legal advice around gambling

Options
  • 11-09-2018 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Any one know of any online service when I can pay for legal advice about where I stand with certain gambling practices.  Any free site is not worth posting as waste of time. Ideally someone versed in UK law.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

Any one know of any online service when I can pay for legal advice about where I stand with certain gambling practices.  Any free site is not worth posting as waste of time. Ideally someone versed in UK law.

Hi, have you tried chatting to Paul Fairhead on Twitter? (I know you want to pay but I don't know if he charges or not) He is under the Twitter handle @boycottbetfred and seems to be very very well versed in dealing with gambling disputes.

He may be worth talking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

No.  May give him a try then.  Thnx PS.  This issue is more about the legal side of dispensing advice to friends on what horses to bet on and when they make a profit,  which they always do,  they then insist on giving me a thank you in the form of ££

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

No.  May give him a try then.  Thnx PS.  This issue is more about the legal side of dispensing advice to friends on what horses to bet on and when they make a profit,  which they always do,  they then insist on giving me a thank you in the form of ££
    You're hardly an ex Taoiseach? I thought this all came out in the planning tribunal!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

I don't think he is the man for you so as it is not really advice on a gambling issue that you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Dardania wrote: »
    You're hardly an ex Taoiseach? I thought this all came out in the planning tribunal!

Sounds more like a walter:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement