Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyle Sports Withdrawal

Options
  • 14-09-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi guys was wondering if Boyle Sports still let you withdraw app balance in shops? I know paddy power used to then stopped so wondering if it's the same with Boyle's. There are threads about this already but they're quite old so could have changed. Also how does it work? Do you just show the balance you have on the app or do you need to opt into something? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Yeah, I've done that a few times, I still remember my smugness when I walked in on the Monday evening after Juventus secured the 2016/17 title to land an outright double with Chelsea. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Toga Stroll

Yeah, I've done that a few times, I still remember my smugness when I walked in on the Monday evening after Juventus secured the 2016/17 title to land an outright double with Chelsea. :D

Haha hoping for something similar myself! Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Hi guys was wondering if Boyle Sports still let you withdraw app balance in shops? I know paddy power used to then stopped so wondering if it's the same with Boyle's. There are threads about this already but they're quite old so could have changed. Also how does it work? Do you just show the balance you have on the app or do you need to opt into something? Cheers

You need your sports betting account number and photo ID. Make sure it's in the sports account and not poker for withdrawal. Takes a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭cute geoge

If you open a new boyles sports.com account can you lodge cash in boyles shop in to account

cute geoge wrote:
    If you open a new boyles sports.com account can you lodge cash in boyles shop in to account

Yep. Just need your account number

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

This is a hypothetical question: If you win say €200,000 with an accumulator and the daily payout limit on your type of betting is €100,000, do you still get €200,000 but just over different business days? Was trying to understand their rules.

KevinCavan wrote:
    This is a hypothetical question: If you win say €200,000 with an accumulator and the daily payout limit on your type of betting is €100,000, do you still get €200,000 but just over different business days? Was trying to understand their rules.

Yep, whatever you leave in the account is still withdrawable at a later date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

i was refused €600 (as per other thread)

they said i could only put it back to the card, as thats the way it was deposited

Wow, I never deposit with cash and have taken similar money out from the shop on multiple occasions.

Maybe you don't lose as much as me :D

tedpan wrote: »
    Wow, I never deposit with cash and have taken similar money out from the shop on multiple occasions.

i know

was so angry, imcopetent auld one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

KevinCavan wrote: »

No, you get 100k end of. The wording daily pay out limit is as it says, the daily limit on that sport. So if you had 4 accums (on said sport) that all won lets say 50k each, you would only get paid 100k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

Thanks for replies hopefully I will have the problem soon where I can only take out €500,000 because of the daily limit on payouts.:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

akelly02 wrote: »
    tedpan wrote: »

i know

was so angry, imcopetent auld one
    Have you tried withdrawing since ?

splashuum wrote: »
    Have you tried withdrawing since ?

Ha haven’t won Feck all but it’s been grand . They make such a big deal about it though, takes about 20 minutes

Advertisement