Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Something is burrowing in my shed

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

What have After Hours ever done for us?

Well there was the I found a safe thread

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

How very dare you, the knock on your door will come I won't tell you when but it's a comin

You'll be sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... What have After Hours ever done for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

He had a friend you know......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Lots and lots of interesting shed threads ... :D

See:
    https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=Shed&forum=7&user=&date_from=&date_to=

This one has a shed and strange goings on outside. The OP also left without explanation...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057878864/6

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

you think you've problems, there's a woman on here that has an X on her shed, WTF is happening with the sheds.?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bill Bailey had an "extra" on one of his DVDs and it was all dedicated to sheds. It was brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

OP! You can come out now, I think everyone is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

decky1 wrote: »
    you think you've problems, there's a woman on here that has an X on her shed, WTF is happening with the sheds.?

Not just her but the people that need answers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Did this ever have an ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Did this ever have an ending?

No, you could check with the guy phoned to sort it out and get back to us. :)

How very dare you, the knock on your door will come I won't tell you when but it's a comin

You'll be sorry...

Bet you didn't expect this...:pac:

no%2Bone%2Bexpects.jpg

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bet you didn't expect this...:pac:

no%2Bone%2Bexpects.jpg

:P

It'll be more a Heisenberg knock for you than the Spanish Inquisition

It'll be more a Heisenberg knock for you than the Spanish Inquisition

I do hope it’s not Tuesday. I’m in Belgium Tuesday.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Oh, didn't you hear? The Belgian Inquisition is sssooo much worse than the Spanish one!!!

New Home wrote: »
    Oh, didn't you hear? The Belgian Inquisition is sssooo much worse than the Spanish one!!!

Sorry. Cryptic reference.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_It%27s_Tuesday,_This_Must_Be_Belgium

You can can find the full film on YouTube. Think you might like it actually.

I may or may not be in Belgium tomorrow. :pac:

Sorry. Cryptic reference.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_It%27s_Tuesday,_This_Must_Be_Belgium

You can can find the full film on YouTube. Think you might like it actually.

I may or may not be in Belgium tomorrow. :pac:

Thanks! Now that you mention the full title, it does ring a vague bell... and you're right, it sounds right up my alley (or burrowing in my shed, whichever!). :)

Seriously, though, it seems that the op hasn't been around since July...

New Home wrote: »
    Thanks! Now that you mention the full title, it does ring a vague bell... and you're right, it sounds right up my alley (or burrowing in my shed, whichever!). :)

Seriously, though, it seems that the op hasn't been around since July...

Maybe they’re in Belgium?

Well, it is Tuesday, checks out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Any updates OP ?

;)

We never considered the hypothesis that the author of the post wasn't in fact the OP, but the creature which had been digging in the shed... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Any update, creature that was digging in the shed?

I think it's clear now that this was a metaphorical creature in a metaphorical shed. The OP was a poltergeist and we are all just momentary flickers in his Ghostly mind.

Or it could have been a badger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,961 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I think it's clear now that this was a metaphorical creature in a metaphorical shed. The OP was a poltergeist and we are all just momentary flickers in his Ghostly mind.

Or it could have been a badger.

With the housing crisis in and around dublin a displaced millennial is looking to move in with the as yet unidentified creature living under their shed and wants to offer it avocado on sourdough toast in exchange for rent.

Does the shed have wifi or do they need to hotspot their iphone 12 pro max and would the creature like to be part of their youtube channel.

Any update on this OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Never got any closure on this. Perhaps it was cordyceps and the OP is now brown bread 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement