Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

mattser wrote: »
    Looks like Kings has you beat. Don't complain about him wasting your time because you appear to have an abundance.
    Yeah, by asking for that posters own words when given links, and then asking for sources when given their own words, and then asking for "all the facts" when provided with both, Irish Kings really did show them huh!?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Not as funny as your webcam images tonight, you really shouldn't leave the access so easy.

This still hasn't been explained to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Ha ha, some pundits on Irish telly just said he cancelled because the mid terms are going to be a disaster for him. Yeah right, his economy is booming, people are working, no matter what voters say in public, they will vote with their wallets in the mid terms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Lads. Don’t worry. Trump is about to become a statesman again by invading Syria again.

He’ll be back in favour with y’all neocons and Democratic war mongerers before Christmas.

Be grand.

Ha ha, some pundits on Irish telly just said he cancelled because the mid terms are going to be a disaster for him. Yeah right, his economy is booming, people are working, no matter what voters say in public, they will vote with their wallets in the mid terms.
    I wouldn't be too sure there, the Republicans have been losing seats all over the place over the last 18 months or so including in several areas they would typically consider strongholds. Part of this is that the base are a little crazy and keep putting forward proud racists and unashamed paedophiles, which doesn't help. But the everyday worker has not seen much change in their pay, as the tax cut from a few months ago as predicted has proven to only serve the mega rich. The stock market is booming and as far as Wall Street is concerned a gain is a gain is a gain, but that has been fuelled largely by those same mega rich people buying back stocks in their own company rather than others having disposable income to place into the market, e.g. it represents a concentration of wealth rather than a spread of it. Which, funny enough, is one of the things Trump railed loudly against with his 'drain the swamp' rhetoric (only to then have the most corrupt cabinet seen in the US in decades, if not longer).
    Lads. Don’t worry. Trump is about to become a statesman again by invading Syria again.

He’ll be back in favour with y’all neocons and Democratic war mongerers before Christmas.

Be grand.
    He's been no different in this regard ever since he took office, I think it was less than a month after that the drone strikes escalated considerably, in Yemen in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

herp derp di derp di derp di dumblediderp herp derp derp

At this stage this is what your posts read like.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,458 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

At this stage this is what your posts read like.
    herp derp di derp di derp di dumblediderp herp derp derp

Ah the old personal insults, at it again are we doc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

ELM327 wrote: »
    Ah the old personal insults, at it again are we doc?

Don't really think a loud and proud Trump supporter such as yourself should get offended.

Trump insults anyone and repeatedly .

Poster decides to refuse to accept facts about Trump. People in a calm and respective manner take time to explain the links etc. Poster refuses to engage.

So yes...to anyone it does read like 'Derp di derp di derp'

Don't bother bringing up the argument..'Oh this is exactly what got Trump elected ' shtick . This is an Irish Forum. No such tolerance for dishonesty here. Once you go Ann Coulter , your fair game.

Don't really think and a loud and proud Trump supporter such as yourself should get offended.

Trump insults anyone and repeatedly .

Poster decides to refuse to accept facts about Trump. People in a calm and respective manner take time to explain the links etc. Poster refuses to engage.

So yes...to anyone it does read like 'Derp di derp di derp'

Don't bother bringing up the argument..'Oh this is exactly what got Trump elected ' shtick . This is an Irish Forum. No such tolerance for dishonesty here. Once you go Ann Coulter , your fair game.

Well if insults are fair game, it's "you're fair game".
    Your fair game is bleeding heart liberal.

Big difference.
    Bigly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Big difference.
    Bigly.

You see now I read your post there now as 'Derp Derp dip Derp'.

Because how else should I read it.

Failure to Engage in reality or just adding worn out phrases like 'bleeding heart liberal' are so 2016.

• Advertisement

Big difference.
    Bigly.
    He does have a good point though that if Trump supporters are offended by people using insulting language towards others, then they should not be Trump supporters due to the endless insults he throws around about on a seemingly daily basis.

Billy86 wrote: »
    He does have a good point though that if Trump supporters are offended by people using insulting language towards others, then they should not be Trump supporters due to the endless insults he throws around about on a seemingly daily basis.

Reasoned, rational posting. However if Trump supporters are allowed to be insulted then the other side should also be allowed to be insulted which at least on this board is demonstrably not the case.

You see now I read your post there now as 'Derp Derp dip Derp'.

Because how else should I read it.

Failure to Engage in reality or just adding worn out phrases like 'bleeding heart liberal' are so 2016.

blah blah blah

Reasoned, rational posting. However if Trump supporters are allowed to be insulted then the other side should also be allowed to be insulted which at least on this board is demonstrably not the case.

I'm OK with it. Insult away everyone.

edit: for good material, Google "pwning a libtard" and you'll see the true beauty of the cream of Trump supporters.

edit: for good material, Google "pwning a libtard" and you'll see the true beauty of the cream of Trump supporters.
    Easy to be blasé when the moderators are all on the side of the liberals for the most part, or certainly anti trump.
    You're not worth the ban. :)

Regarding your edit ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

You re a humble bragging, virtual signaling, libtard, with a bleeding heart, AND an outrage loving safe space seeking cuck. So there :D

Dannyriver wrote: »
    You re a humble bragging, virtual signaling, libtard, with a bleeding heart, AND an outrage loving safe space seeking cuck. So there :D
    It's great because when a liberal says it I don't have to get banned for saying it :):)

It's great because when a liberal says it I don't have to get banned for saying it :):)

tee hee hee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Just heard one of Trump's economic advisers on Newstalk, the trip isn't actually cancelled just postponed. Probably be early 2019 sometime. He used the same schedulng issues excuse but I think it has something to do with the mid terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Kings wrote: »
    It's not about me.

As we've seen you can keep resorting to calling me all the names you like, it just further serves to highlight the weakness of any argument.

You can also call trump a thousand names, make out trump voters and trump to be sub humans, and make a thousand personal allegations against him . . even if any of them turn out to be true, if you don't address the full facts and the actual deep seated reasons that caused his election, how are you going to avoid Trump being re-elected or another Trump being elected in his place ?

i didnt call you names. I pointed out the tactic you were using. your attempt to play the victim is pathetic.

i didnt call you names. I pointed out the tactic you were using. your attempt to play the victim is pathetic.

There was a kid in school that I once had an argument with. He maintained the sky is green, not blue. I showed him the sky, I showed him examples of the color blue and other kids told him he was wrong as well.
    We didn't know the concept of a piss-take artist and troll back then and I got really upset trying to argue with this kid. No evidence in the world could shift him from his position. No, he wasn't colorblind or otherwise visually impaired.
    The moral of the story is that some people just like to make a claim to upset and annoy other people and they know bloody well it's horsesh*t and the question is, why do people on this thread INSIST to engage with said pisstake artist who shall remain unnamed in this post?
    At some stage one has to accept that the other person is having a laugh, will never admit it and the more adament and upset people get, the more they will enjoy it and string others along with bullsh*t arguments.
    Or in other words, Don't Feed The Troll!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

we have decided locally that if he comes within range, there is a rather fine deserted island spare.. the trump I mean not posters here..;) or maybe....;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    we have decided locally that if he comes within range, there is a rather fine deserted island spare.. the trump I mean not posters here..;) or maybe....;)
    Is that why you live on a small island then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Graces7 wrote: »
    Is that why you live on a small island then :)

A small blue island or a small green island?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

MadYaker wrote: »
    Just heard one of Trump's economic advisers on Newstalk, the trip isn't actually cancelled just postponed. Probably be early 2019 sometime. He used the same scheduling issues excuse but I think it has something to do with the mid terms.

Or maybe, just maybe, he is the president of the United States and genuinely has scheduling issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Or maybe, just maybe, he is the president of the United States and genuinely has scheduling issues?

He probably has a very important twitter meltdown scheduled :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mattser

He probably has a very important twitter meltdown scheduled :pac:

No, I'd imagine as the leader of the worlds most powerful nation, he has a very busy schedule, and just like you he finds time for a bit of social media too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No, I'd imagine as the leader of the worlds most powerful nation, he has a very busy schedule, and just like you he finds time for a bit of social media too.

he seems to find time to watch tv for hours every day. and his regular golfing trips. if you look at his public schedule he doesnt seem to do very much at all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

I knew it, I knew it - he really is from outer space.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

As in, someone in this well-oiled machine of an administration announced a trip to Ireland and a few weeks later found out that Shark Week was going to be on at the same time?

• Advertisement

What do you make of his Puerto Rico hurricane denial, apparently the Dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. interested to hear a trump supporter's take on that one.

Advertisement