Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MarkCoinNetwork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Where's the whitepaper? Looks like nothing to me without it.

No proper announcement thread on bitcointalk and the bounty thread that has existed for the past few months has only one reply regarding Romanian translation - even the PnD shill crowd aren't interested in scamming a pump out of whatever this is. A true rarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

grindle wrote: »
    Where's the whitepaper? Looks like nothing to me without it.

No proper announcement thread on bitcointalk and the bounty thread that has existed for the past few months has only one reply regarding Romanian translation - even the PnD shill crowd aren't interested in scamming a pump out of whatever this is. A true rarity.

Seems quite the last few weeks/months which is a fair observation.

I found the press release interesting so they must be pushing something now, possibly a watch this space.

Their website has the team and still seems in the development stages, if things start to pick up it might worth a punt in the future.

Thanks for your input

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Seems like buzzword pie to me, checked though the LinkedIns and nothing makes me think "Wow, this is gold". Godspeed.

Everybody else watch your step. There is nothing concrete whatsoever in this project as far as I can see, just hopeful wishes and statements about wishes. No guide for how they'll do this at all or how they're building it, or why people would want to reside in some crypto walled-garden which they pseudo-describe on one of the pages. 3 commits to github in the last five months.

Advertisement