Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fly tippers left evidence

Options
2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

foxatron wrote: »
    Leave half the bags as evidence and ring the council. Fook the other half in their Garden. Piss through their letterbox if you really want to teach them a lesson.

And drop some watery excrement. Worth going on a Guinness diet for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Great selection of AH comments in what's supposed to be a serious forum. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Great selection of AH comments in what's supposed to be a serious forum. :rolleyes:

Serious forum?

How could a serious forum allow someone make their first ever post containing the options posted as serious solutions to a real life serious issue?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

Serious forum?

How could a serious forum allow someone make their first ever post containing the options posted as serious solutions to a real life serious issue?

Do you keep your valued ideas for the "serious forums" eh ? A pity I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Go with C. Only one way these cnuts learn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭893bet

I doubt a child’s copy book would be enough for any type of follow through for the council. Utility bill or post maybe.

Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭realitykeeper

Macdarack wrote: »
    This crowd are rough and I'd be leaving myself open to reprisals.

Such people need to be reformed. I would love t have the job of reforming them. To begin, I would suggest a small island off the west coast be declared an independent Irish protectorate, thereby putting it outside EU/UN jurisdiction. Encircle an enclosure on the island with razor wire and armed prison guards. Deport the guilty to the island and then the reformation can begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

The irony here is its a fisherman who's dumping the rubbish on one of his fishing spots.

Advertisement